Respected Contributor

Re: Oh Please....Josie Maran ....Argan Oil.....Lisa stop it !!!!

Never been to France, but if I do go, I'll be looking for that 70 year old who looks 40. But if she looks 40, how will I know that she's really 70 years old? Gee, maybe if she looks 40 I'll just pass her by and never know it's her.

I well remember Adrienne on HSN, with her photos. Josie makes a total fool of herself every time she goes into this phony story. If she'd be dishonest about the whole concept, how can I put any faith in her products?

Why do the hosts on QVC, who obviously know better, keep on chanting the same old thing over and over. Lisa, I know you know better - you've been around for a while, and you are sharper than a tack on makeup.

Occasional Contributor

I'm with you on this one......I think sometime the host just runs out of something new to say. Lisa has certainly seemed to trip herself up more than once over the last several days. Ditto, with the Bare Minerals!!!! Lisa, Leslie and her brand were not invented so that you could use it before you go on air!!! i'e., "I asked her could they make it bigger?" She acts like she is the reason Bare Minerals exists in the first. I think if she could hear herself sometime, even she would agree she RUNS IT INTO THE GROUND. I know being a host and talking for 3 hours is never easy, but Lisa, please, you are not the Queen of Sheba! Back off already.......she needs to get a trip, really!!!!! Suffice it to say, I've always liked and supported Lisa, but am starting to see her in a different light lately...............

Super Contributor

I had forgotten about Adrienne and the camel pictures. Lol!

Super Contributor

I like Jose. Her looks got her modeling jobs and probably some cash flow, but her brains turned her into a young millionaire. Can't fault her for that. Modeling is a short career for most.

Honored Contributor

I think the funniest thing are the "demonstrations", where 3 women are lined up, applying the oil to themselves. We must pay very close attention to how its done. There is such a learning curve!!