Respected Contributor

As soon as I was able, I put my order in for the Nordstrom Anniversary sale.

I got everything except the Revitalash.

My order says:  "Cancelled - Unable to Fulfill".

Uhh?

Well, heck!

Fine time to tell me now!  2 weeks later?

That is really bad service.

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Respected Contributor

OMG!  This is unbelievable.

The product IS still on the website.

WT*???

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Respected Contributor

Did you call them?  Maybe do that and vent t them.

Honored Contributor

@RinaRina wrote:

As soon as I was able, I put my order in for the Nordstrom Anniversary sale.

I got everything except the Revitalash.

My order says:  "Cancelled - Unable to Fulfill".

Uhh?

Well, heck!

Fine time to tell me now!  2 weeks later?

That is really bad service.

@RinaRina

Why didn't you call their Customer Service ?

Respected Contributor

Re: Oh Nooo! (VENTING!)

[ Edited ]

OMG!  It gets worse.  (I had to go take a "break".  LOL!!  .. I am just stunned!)

When I checked the website, of course, I put another one in my cart.  Then I called Nordstrom's to make sure, it wasn't a mistake that they could easily rectify.

WHILE I'M TALKING TO THE CS, who is polite, but of no help, the product disappears from my cart,  just as I'm hanging up the phone.

Now, they're gone.

EDIT:

Instead of wasting my breath with the CS guy, I should've just bought the daRn thing after I put it in my cart.

(shaking head, eyeroll)

Respected Contributor

@RinaRina wrote:

OMG!  It gets worse.  (I had to go take a "break".  LOL!!  .. I am just stunned!)

When I checked the website, of course, I put another one in my cart.  Then I called Nordstrom's to make sure, it wasn't a mistake that they could easily rectify.

WHILE I'M TALKING TO THE CS, who is polite, but of no help, the product disappears from my cart,  just as I'm hanging up the phone.

Now, they're gone.

Is everything so dramatic to you?  Can't you find that one item elsewhere?

Respected Contributor

Sparklestar,

TWO for the price of one?  Really?  I'll take it!  I'll gladly pay $98 instead of $196.

Please send link.

Respected Contributor

Lord & Taylor is also having a sale, but they don't sell Revitalash.  Who's having a twofer besides Nordy's?

Honored Contributor

OP: I bought this set the day it went on sale. Last week, I checked on the site and it was gone... it was gone for awhile according to the Beauty Hotline. They're pulling this not from their warehouse now but from the few stores (3 she told me) that carry this. I would have bought a second set but she said the warehouse won't have them again until after the sale and if it isn't on the site, they can't sell it.

Now, here's the thing: MANY MANY MANY times the site will not have an item BUT a store will. It's weird how their inventory system works since the site pulls the item from a store location so if a store has it, it should be up there. BUT it isn't. I would call the STORES and ask if they have them in stock and have them do a send with no shipping fee. Only one time have I not been able to find an item this way.

Good luck!!!

Respected Contributor

At this point, I would call again,  skip CS and just speak with a Manager.  I'll bet they will make it right.  Let us know.