Honored Contributor

Oh No. Looks Like My Makeup Moratorium Is Over

I might be able to skip the e/s palette but the blush, I'm ordering for sure.

I think I like the e/s palette design more than anything.

From Trendmood:

Too Faced.jpg

Too Faced 2.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: Oh No. Looks Like My Makeup Moratorium Is Over

@monicakm    A make-up moratorium for you???? That's like saying you are taking a break from breathingSmiley Wink  I enjoy reading your posts and have learned a lot.  I've always been a fan of a very natural/clean/healthy look and never ventured into the world of eye shadow.  But you may have convinced to add a little lightness to the inner eye and a bit of taupe on my lid.  Now, where is that  Too Faced Born This Way Natural Nudes palette.

And, yes, that Too Faced blush is so pretty...

Esteemed Contributor

Were you ever on a moratorium? Somehow I think not. Woman Very Happy

Anyway, those palettes are pretty. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

That blush is really pretty!  Makeup "moratorium?"  What's that?  LOL  I'm teasing you.  Your moratorium lasted longer than mine usually do.  HAHA

Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd 

Apparently I was on hanging on to my last breath when I came across this new makeup from Too Faced Smiley Happy  But srsly, I very happy with all my makeup and skincare and glad I kept Sephora in business during the pandemic Smiley Happy  Thought I'd pass out when DH had to open the eyeshadow palette drawer last night.  Bless the man's heart, he didn't say a word Smiley Happy  Nothing is interesting me right now.  I'm sure something will come along that will cause me to swoon but right now I'm happy and not eager to buy anything (except maybe fragrances) and this new Too Faced blush.

Honored Contributor

Oh thank you @phoenixbrd  Glad I could help add a little color to your life/face Smiley Happy  I didn't have to be a grownup today so I had a little fun with my new Age of Opulence palette Smiley Happy  

Untitled-1.jpg

Honored Contributor

@teganslaw 

Yeah, I actually was.  I'd gone awhile without buying anything from the world of beauty till the Sephora sale.  And then nothing till last night, I think Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

That’s a really nice collection of colors in the eye shadow palette. You could do a lot with that.
Respected Contributor

There is always room for another something-something when it comes to make-up!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield