Honored Contributor

Re: Official July 2021 Drugstore/Inexpensive Beauty Thread

@decaf wrote:

FYI@Squirrel Lover  I see you rave about this product, have you seen this Beauty IQ Steal- Bare MInerals Complexion Rescue DUO-  $29. for 2,  A453955  

@decaf  Thanks for the heads up.  For that price, it's worth a try.

@Squirrel Lover  What's you skin tone, and which shade die you choose?  Thanks. 

Trusted Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch  I'm light/medium, warm/yellow.  I'm looking at Bamboo, it's on waitlist. I hope I can pick the right one.  I don't like exchanges on QVC.

Trusted Contributor

love Nyx butter gloss & have at least 6. I find them cheaper at walmart.

Honored Contributor

Earlier on this thread - think page 2 - I posted that I bought 2 Milani blushes - Luminoso and Petal Primavera and 1 Flower Beauty blush - Sweet Pea.  Said I would review when I'd tried them.

OMG!  Tried the Milani Luminoso blush this morning and I am in love!  I have so many blushes - IT, L. Geller, Revlon, Maybelline - all in search for that one blush that i love.  Well think I've found it with this Milani blush.  I like how it went on, blended, and it looks so nice.  Think I'll be reaching for this one a lot over all the others.  I have light/medium skin with cool or neutral undertone in case that helps anyone thinking of trying this blush.

Honored Contributor

Thumbs up for CeraVe Eye Repair Cream. 👍.  About $10 bucks a tube. 

image.png

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch , thank for the eye cream rec.  I was looking for a basic daytime use eye cream just for the moisture and on a whim picked up Cetaphil which is also about $10.00.  I really like it as a basic moisturizer for my eyes.  I do use a better eye cream at night.  When the Cetaphil runs out, I'll give the Cerave a try.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch , thank for the eye cream rec.  I was looking for a basic daytime use eye cream just for the moisture and on a whim picked up Cetaphil which is also about $10.00.  I really like it as a basic moisturizer for my eyes.  I do use a better eye cream at night.  When the Cetaphil runs out, I'll give the Cerave a try.

@Lipstickdiva  I used Mad Hippie Eye Cream for years.  It's not that expensive, but the CeraVe is half the price and has a great ingredient deck that includes ceramides, glycerine, niacinamide, zinc, aloe, sodium hyaluronate, jojoba, among other things.  Im really impressed. 

Contributor

Thanks for this suggestion.  Silicone also dries out my hair and it's hard to find a good,  inexpensive leave in conditioner.  I love the Garnier Whole Blends Legendary Olive Leave In (so affordable) but they discontinued it.  Sigh.  

Honored Contributor

Has any one tried the CeraVe Cream-to-Foam Cleanser.  At night, I do a double cleanse; Banilla Co. Clean It Zero cleansing balm first, followed by Purpose.  I don't have any major complaints, just sort of interested in the CeraVe cleanser.  I'm also considering a Korean cleansing oil and foaming cleanser combo.  

image.png