Honored Contributor

Re: Of these three choices what's your favorite?

@Janey2 wrote:

Never tried Philosophy, but between Josie Maran and Beekman I like Josie Maran much better. Josie Maran does not stay on top of my skin like Beekman. It also gives my arms a slight glow. If I do not use Josie Maran's body butter for a few days my arms still remain very soft, not so when I tried Beekman. I bought the unscented in both,  yet I can smell something in Beekman's unscented.

@Janey2 I just bought the Beekman gift tin with two body butters.  I plan on giving my DD one with the tin & some soap and kept one of the body butters for me.

I just used it for the first time yesterday.  I agree that even though I got the unscented, I can still smell a scent of some kind.  Plus it does sit on top of my skin and I also didn't find it as nice as the Josie Maran body butter.

I'll finish it but this is the second Beekman item that I'm not really all that impressed with...I also got a lip balm which is only okay.  I think a lot of their money goes into marketing...

Esteemed Contributor

none of those sorry

for me Korres Body Butter Spray   Sold Out at HSN

Honored Contributor

Agree with @haddon9  and @Janey2  regarding the Beekman unscented.  I have a sample and I can smell something - like a chemical smell. 

Respected Contributor

I have tried all three brands and always go back to Josie Maran.  Between the body sugar and her Body Butter, my skin feels like silk.  When I tried the Beekman Bros. one, for some reason it made me itch like crazy.

Trusted Contributor

Haven't tried the Philosophy but have used both Josie and Beekman.  Josie is fine, but I prefer the Beekman.  Also love the Tuberose scent that Beekman has better than any scent of Josie's I've tried.

Honored Contributor

Of those three:

1) Philosophy Body Souffle

2) Josie Maran Body Butter

I've never tried Beekman, so I have no clue about it.  My favorite, though is none of the above.  My #1 favorite is WEN Nourishing Intensive Body Treatment.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@Mama Deb wrote:

For the best moisturing of your skin

Josie Maran - Body Butter

philosophy - Body Souffle

Beekman 1802 - Body Cream

Would be be so kind to answer as to why? Thanks for your input.

I know this is not on your list but First Aid Beauty. Have had a dry patch on my arm near my elbow for years and FAB was the only moisturizer to get rid of it. 

Honored Contributor

@Mama Deb wrote:

For the best moisturing of your skin

Josie Maran - Body Butter

philosophy - Body Souffle

Beekman 1802 - Body Cream

Would be be so kind to answer as to why? Thanks for your input.

@Mama Deb 

Beekman. Tried it and like it. 

I have no no interest in the other two mentioned. I consider Philosophy to be low quality and have never wanted to even watch a JM video or consider one of her products. 

Honored Contributor

First Aid Beauty Repair Cream.  I know you didn't ask . . .

Trusted Contributor

@depglass  Until seeing your reply, I was going to say the same thing! It's the BEST. It sinks in, can be used on face and body, and lasts through the day.