Honored Contributor

Re: Of these three choices what's your favorite?

Evidently they aren't doing a First Aid Beauty TSV this year.  Fortunately I found a sealed jar in my stash.  I have two jars of Philosophy Fresh Cream and in contrast to FAB it doesn't absorb nearly as fast.  

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

Evidently they aren't doing a First Aid Beauty TSV this year.  Fortunately I found a sealed jar in my stash.  I have two jars of Philosophy Fresh Cream and in contrast to FAB it doesn't absorb nearly as fast.  

@depglass 

They’ve already had at least one FAB special. It might have been a Big Deal instead of a TSV.

I think I have an unopened jar, too. One lasts me a very, very long time! 

Valued Contributor

Of the ones mentioned, I like JM body butter the best. I realize OP mentioned it was for a gift, and sounds as though you'd like to give a quality gift. That being said, any of 3 mentioned would make lovely gifts.

If you were open to,other options, First Aid does offer some nice holiday gift sets. I also like Moroccan oil body products, which also has some wonderful gift sets. 

Respected Contributor

I don't use any of those.  I really like Gold Bond Overnight Moisture lightly scented with lavender.

Contributor

Josie Maran, easily. Then philosophy, then Beekman - I don't buy either of them anymore. I like Bath and Body Works a lot too. 

Respected Contributor

Hi @Mama Deb 

Josie's body butter is my favorite!  It is so moisturizing for me. It also helps with my irritated skin from eczema, and my son's psoriasis flares. I have tubs of Josie's butter in my closet. I ran out of oil so I just bought her 4 piece supersize oil and butter set in winterberry. Tonight is the first time I bought a fragranced body butter from JM. I usually stick to the unscented because I also use it on my face in addition to my body. Since I have a stash of unscented, and really didn't need another butter; I thought that I should finally try a fragrance. I will not use this purchase on my face because it is scented. I have heard her scents are very light, not overpowering or annoying to the sinuses. I sure hope that's the case. It sold out by the end of her hour show. I do have a Philosophy soufflé as well. It's been hanging around a long time now. I don't like it. I do like their shower gel/ shampoo though,very much. Never tried Beekman. Which do you prefer?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I really like Beekman products, and always look for their specials on HSN😊.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Valued Contributor

Olay !