Honored Contributor

Re: Of these QVC beauty brands - if you could have only one. . .

On 11/10/2014 HappyDaze said:

what about you, beach-mom? You started the thread- which would YOU pick? Smile

Hi Happy Daze! Wow - I'm so fickle! I just started thinking about this today. I was trying to avoid the Tarte TSV, but of course I caved (but I will split it with DD)! There are so many products from each line I love. I'm a huge fan of Laura's Baked eye shadows and eye rimz. I think they're definitely some of the best. But Mally's pencil liners are unbeatable and I wear her High Shine lip colors all of the time. Her mascara is the best for me too. I like Laura's B&B and Real Deal stick foundation, but I like almost every foundation I've tried from Mally too. And IT Celebration Illuminating works well for me. I use Laura's Spackle. I use Tarte's Maracuja oil, but I'm not CRAZY about anything else, so I wouldn't miss that brand that much. AAGH!!! {#emotions_dlg.scared}

IF I had to pick only one, and IF I could give up Laura's eye shadows, I guess I'd go with Mally!

I think about this every once in a while with every brand of cosmetic I own. I keep thinking I COULD pare down some if I had to. I have friends who will buy only one line, and they're not tempted by any other. Of course, they're not "into" makeup like I am. {#emotions_dlg.lol} At one time I convinced myself I could live on Laura Mercier alone. I guess it's a good thing we don't have to limit myself to one line, isn't it? Wink

Esteemed Contributor

Probably Tarte....since I love their mineral powder (the best in my opinion).
Respected Contributor

laura Geller. Those gelato blushes are Great. Mally and IT don't have shades that work for me. Tartes eyeliners bother my eyes, but I do like Tartes blushes too. Laura Geller is a miss on foundation as well, but I love her baked shadows and lipglosses and lipsticks.she also does nice soft pink blushes.
Respected Contributor

Of the ones on that list, I have to pick Laura Geller. I like her products and am very satisfied with the results I get with them. I also use BE products. Have never tried any of those brands on that list. Never felt tempted as I am pleased with what I use.

Super Contributor

Laura Geller!!! Love it, love it, love it!!! Just when I thought it couldn't get better, the new love me dew holiday set is BEAUTIFUL. I never thought I could wear a red lip, until now. I never even intended to wear it when I purchased it because the red never works for me. I was going to gift it to my sister. It's gorgeous!!! I ordered a second set.

Esteemed Contributor

IT.

Esteemed Contributor

IT.

Honored Contributor

On 11/10/2014 HappyDaze said:

Mally. I don't even use alot of her products but I use more of her products than the other brands.

Me too! I get complements on her black pencil eyeliner constantly!

Super Contributor

I like Mally's eyeliner (green pencils) and eye base

IT's matte shadow palette, Bye Bye Pores powder and all of their brushes

LG's Balance and Brighten and Bronze and Brighten (and Italian Marble lipsticks)

Tarte mascara and blush

Could not possibly stay with one line!

Esteemed Contributor

I would probably pick IT for their CC cream and eyeshadows but frankly I am someone who could never be loyal to just one brand of makeup or skin care.