Honored Contributor

Re: Of all the beauty products, treatments, oral supplements; what product has worked the most for y

The one product that has worked the most is....

...my credit card at the derm's office...LOL!Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

Re: Of all the beauty products, treatments, oral supplements; what product has worked the most for y

Paula’s Choice BHA liquid for acne & pores

Olay Complete SPF 15 moisturizer - doesn’t cause more acne for me

Vaseline Intensive Care body lotion - really helps my dry & itchy body skin 

Aloe Vera gel - great after shaving legs

John Freida lightening spray for blondes - use it at home

instead of getting highlights at salon 

Honored Contributor

I am experiencing great results with:

Keratoplast Cream Soap and Toner for face by Mario Badescu

Nucleic Moisturizing Hair Conditioner Spray On by Mario Badescu

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Soap and water and bath gloves.

Facial Flex

Avon's Dramatic Firming Cream

I've used all three for lots of years.  

Trusted Contributor

Laura Geller Balance and Brighten "liquid powder" foundation....wonderful product! I buy very little "pricy" beauty products. This is well worth the money.

Cover Girl Tru Blend liquid foundation. Comfortable and goes on lightly. Lasts, too.

Honored Contributor

Doctors Best Beauty Ceramides supplements. The rice-derived ceramides are more powerful for me and do the best with my particular chemistry. Also using a gentle cleanser has made a world of difference in my skin.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

Of all the beauty products, treatments, oral supplements; what product has worked the most for you?

@Mindy D 

That isn’t a question that can really be answered. There is no one anything that works wonders alone on or in our bodies. Everything works together. 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Facial exercise/ microcurrent

AHA / glycolic acids

Retin A

A good serum (currently using Isomers Glutathiosome)

Slant board (I use the teeters hangups) for circulation

Men's minoxidil

pytoceramides / biotin