Honored Contributor

Obliphica Hair Products...recommended by JAC DELL OLIO

was on jacs facebook page and thought i would share this recommendation of hers. the brand will be featured on THE FIND 3/28/17 at 10pm.

FYI....Our friend, Sacha Quarles will be on for the 1st time....Tuesday, March 28th, 10p.m. on "The Find" with Shawn as Host. Louie and I wish we were there that night, but we told him as much as we could about going On Air.... we did tell him where the cookies are stashed!

Sacha is well know....very well known... in the Movie Industry as one of the best in Hair...He works with all the top actors and actresses. I can brag about him and tell you that he works on all the top tier movies...The movies he doesn't do...his Mother does. They are quite a force in the industry. Sacha is representing Obliphica Hair Products. He will be selling the Shampoo and Conditioner and Serum. What I can tell you about the product is that the Sea Berry Therapeutic Oil makes your hair healthy and shiny. There are 2 Formulas....Orange and Purple. The Orange is what I use for Fine to Medium hair. I love it because it doesn't weigh down my fine little baby hairs and it cuts down the frizz and fly always....I get those! The Purple formula is for Medium to Coarser Hair,...friends of mine love it because it is rich and luxurious and packed with healthy, natural things. Very affordable and it doesn't have all the Alcohol that dries out my scalp.

Sacha is a dear friend and now let's get to the important stuff...He is tall and handsome...really cute and extremely charming. Had to tell you that! If you can, please watch him on Tuesday night. He thinks he is on close to 10p.m., but we all know that can change. It is always scary going on for the 1st time... although he is very used to the camera and movie sets...but, still, we all need a bit of support. He will be surprised how fast it goes... Louie and I will be watching cheering for Sacha!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Frequent Contributor

Re: Obliphica Hair Products...recommended by JAC DELL OLIO

Thank you for the info.  I will be sure to watch and maybe purchase.  I have fine hair like Jac and she has probably tried them all & has access to many more than I do.

Honored Contributor

@mackie wrote:

Thank you for the info.  I will be sure to watch and maybe purchase.  I have fine hair like Jac and she has probably tried them all & has access to many more than I do.

i have baby fine hair @mackie that is slightly below shoulder length......just enough to put up when i need to, which is often. lol

i may be trying these products. i do use living proof and nick chavez products and like those, but it doesnt hurt to branch out and try something new.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I got a sample of the Obliphica shampoo and hair mask and it's fabulous. I have very short fine hair, but a lot of it and this new shampoo and hair mask made my hair feel and look much thicker. I will definitely be watching and buying the product.

Respected Contributor

Never heard of it  or him

Honored Contributor

Who the heck is Jac Dell Olio? Never heard of him (her?).

Honored Contributor

I've never used their hair care products, but I love their mini hair dryer. It's small, light weight, and powerful. It's not one bit awkward, or bulky to hold. It dries my hair fast, all the same

It brand name is Amika but it made by  Obiliphica. I highly endorse it

Honored Contributor

jac dell olio is the wife of louis dell olio (linea and formerly of anne klein) and she is a long time model. she appears when louis is on qvc.

Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

I've never used their hair care products, but I love their mini hair dryer. It's small, light weight, and powerful. It's not one bit awkward, or bulky to hold. It dries my hair fast, all the same

It brand name is Amika but it made by  Obiliphica. I highly endorse it

@cherry

i didnt realize that obiliphica and amika were related.

i have two of the amika hair dryers that i purchased from hsn and they are fantastic.

Trusted Contributor

FYI - I have seen this brand sold at Ulta.  I have tried it but I switch around hair products often and I can't really say anything about this brand one way or the other.