Contributor

I was just wondering if anyone knows if just using the blender and retin a still helps wrinkles and sun spots? Thanks for any help on this product!

Frequent Contributor

You can try it and see. Out of all the other products I've tried, Obagi is the ONLY brand that actually changed my skin. Clear is an important part of the system so I'd add that in as well as an AM chemical exfoliant.

I use Clear and Exfoderm Forte in the AM, and Clear, Blender and Retin A Micro 0.1% in the PM daily. I wish I had taken before pictures. My sun spots are GONE. Just gone. I had a beauty mark on my nose since I was a kid. GONE.

I have even-toned skin now that doesn't require foundation.

Super Contributor

I did the Obagi system prior to plastic surgery about 10 years ago. It eliminated all melasma from many years of sun. I've not done the entire program since, and I still am free of any discoloration. I do, of course, use sunscreen and avoid any real sunning. It did a great job for me.

Respected Contributor

My DD used to be a tanning bed freak. She is now 35 and works for a derm and he recommended Obagi. Her skin looks amazing! I am sorry that does not answer your question. She used the products that he recommended in the starter kit. Her face looks like it did before she started tanning.

Contributor

Thank you so much girls for the help. I think I will purchase the Clear and Exfoderm Forte!!

Highlighted
New Contributor

I have been using Obagi tretinoin cream o.1 cream and I have to order it from a clinic in Florida. The shipping is ridiculous on this small product. I am wondering where everyone gets their products in this line. Thank You for your responses

New Contributor
On 5/26/2014 Ace said:

I have been using Obagi tretinoin cream o.1 cream and I have to order it from a clinic in Florida. The shipping is ridiculous on this small product. I am wondering where everyone gets their products in this line. Thank You for your responses

Best place I have found is Skincareheavendotcom: great prices, free and fast shipping over $49, rewards program and Ebates participant.

Frequent Contributor

You can try Lovelyskin.com has it 20% off until June 1st with free shipping and you can also try Skincarerx.com they have it for 30% off just today (5-27). I have ordered form Lovelyskin before and they have fairly fast shipping and shipping is free no matter how much you spend.