Trusted Contributor

Re: OT/lobstergals Husband passed away suddenly today,asking for prayers

My prayers for peace, comfort and courage are with her and her family. God bless them.

Occasional Contributor

On 1/1/2014 belleandme said:

oh my. just horrible.

Dear heavenly Father, only you know why this has happened. You know how much they loved each other, and how hard this is going to be on lobstergal.

please , we pray, lift her up and carry her through this horrible time. give her Your mercy and peace and let her somehow get through this. Be with her day by day, every time she awakes to face this loss, that You will help her make it through in Your strength. in Jesus' name, amen.

God bless you lobstergal, i know he was your lobster. i am so very deeply sorry.

marguerite (belleandme)

Such a beautiful prayer.....

Thank you dear Lobstergal for all of your wise and kind posts.

May God lift you and carry you through this time.

warmly,

Kathy

Frequent Contributor

I am so very sorry you are going though the loss of your beloved husband, friend and dear soul mate.... My heart breaks for you and will keep you in my prayers and thoughts. Again, I am so very sorry. xx

Super Contributor

Thanks for the alert, BJ. Sending up heartfelt prayers of coping and healing to LobsterGal and all of her DH's dear ones...

Regular Contributor

I'm so sorry for her loss. Please extend my deepest sympathy and am sending prayers
Super Contributor

This is horrible news and yes I will be praying for her and her family. Bless her heart.............thank you for letting us know.

Trusted Contributor

My deepest sympathy to Lobstergal and her family. I hope she finds comfort in knowing that many people care about her and are thinking of her. I'd also like to send my sympathies to all of the others here who have posted their own stories of loss.

Esteemed Contributor

On 12/31/2013 CouponQueen said:
On 12/28/2013 HiLo said:

Only those who have experienced the pain of the death of a beloved soulmate can truly appreciate what this dear lady is going through. Try to remember she is in complete shock since it happened so quickly so try to overlook if she doesn't act rational at a time like this.

I understand completely because this is exactly what happened to me when my 39 year old husband died suddenly. Thank God, I had family, friends and particularly an experienced pastor who led me through all the things required to just get through the initial preparations.because the shock is too great for one to think rationally. (I know Lobster only asked for prayer but my heart is so full when I hear of a sad happening such as this that memories of my own personal struggle keep flooding into my mind)Certainly my fervent prayers and those of others will be with her and we here on QVC community will always be here to support her.

Thank you beauty junkie for posting this for dear lobstergal.

I don't have the horrible experience you two did as my DH is still with us..but at the age of 49 (on his b'day actually when we were out to dinner) he became very ill ..within six months he was totally disabled and total care..it took over a year to finally figure out what was wrong and then they don't know what the cause was..he was up walking and talking and taking care of himself..not able to work ever though... Fast forward two - years and he had another huge setback and has no use of one arm and partial use of the other. The man is only 52..and over night went from a robust healthy bulk of a man working 50 hour weeks and full of muscle to a shadow of his former self.

Things change overnight for no reason. I am thankful I still have him with us..not the same shape or person..or personality but we will take it. He has overcome this mentally better then most and I admire him greatly for it.

You two ladies will be in my heart and prayers..!and some major cyber hugs!!

Sounds like the same thing my sisters sister in laws father had.They didnt know what was wrong and eventual diagnosed him with mavis gravis I believe it is called. A disordor that destroyed his nervous system. Eventully a brain anyerism took his life.

I was talking to my mom today how things can change so quick as my sisters father in law had a major stroke sunday. There is no telling his prognosis until he starts therapy next week.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you all so much for posting here and sending prayers Lobstergals way.I see so many of you have been or are dealing with your own sadness.For those who are dealing with loss or illness,I am sending a prayer.Life can indeed change on a dime,we need to appreciate every single day we are here for tomorrow is promised to no one.One thing I know for sure is Lobstergals husband passed away knowing how very much loved he was as she told him often.

I spoke with her today and she wishes she could thank each one of you personally.Very busy with trying to get things taken care of and just trying to go on.

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!
Honored Contributor

Beauty, your post #154 is beautiful, and very true. Please pass on my condolences to lobstergal. I am saddened for such a tragic loss in her life. She must be devasated with this unexpected loss. I will be praying for her.