Super Contributor

Re: OT-just for fun. If your pets could talk

On 6/7/2014 Scooby Doo said:
On 6/7/2014 mewsmomtoo said:

Geez, my dog is "talking" all the time. I'm afraid the neighbors are going to revolt. She's a 10 month Yorkshire terrorist. Right now she's out chasing the feral cats. I play ball with her and she gets so excited that she jumps up and bites my inner thigh. Ouch! Earlier she was going crazy over a big bumble bee in my flowers. She was chasing it, barking, and jumping trying to catch it. I've never been around a dog like this, with the attention span of a gnat. I'm ready to put a muzzle on her, so I'm glad she can't talk.

Anyone want to buy a dog at a huge discount?

At our barn, if I see a horse pushing its owner around and generally acting like a fool, I highly recommend they stop riding for a while and do a lot of ground work to teach the horse manners and to develop a relationship with their horse. Once things are under control, they can get back on. Everyone is happier and safer {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Hope you don't mind, but I would recommend obedience training for you and the little terrierist.Smile I bet you will both be happier. Since she is so active you could even try agility training! {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} (This is all assuming you weren't just being humorousSmile)

Forgot to add that I would love to talk to my horse, my five cats on the other hand, I would talk to one on one, but I don't want them ganging up on me!{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

PS: I DO know you were kidding about selling your puppy!

o

No, not kidding. I did find her a good home a couple of months ago. They had her four days and brought her back to me. I'm afraid that if I find her another home they won't keep her either and she will just get passed around. This is a one of a kind pooch. My daughter and I have been trying to train her, but she's a tough nut to crack. I've taken her to Pets Mart and she just jumps, yelps, flips. Can't get her attention long enough to teach her anything. Keeping my fingers crossed that she will turn out ok. I need the dog whisperer for this one.

This makes me sick.

Respected Contributor

My budgies probably would say ""Stop trying to touch me"" lol

Super Contributor

My dog would say "why did you get those stupid cats?" The cats would say "we hate that stupid dog and please do not ever kiss me again." One of the cats would tell my BF "if you are too lazy to pick up your clothes off the floor then I am going to use them as a litter box." Smart cat, dumb BF.

Honored Contributor

On 6/7/2014 baker said:

My cat is vocal enough without having the gift of gab, I can't imagine how much of a pain he would be if he could talk!

That's what I was thinking. Rick does a good job meowing at me. He is bossy enough already.

Honored Contributor

On 6/8/2014 graycatsrule said:
On 6/7/2014 baker said:

My cat is vocal enough without having the gift of gab, I can't imagine how much of a pain he would be if he could talk!

That's what I was thinking. Rick does a good job meowing at me. He is bossy enough already.

funny! I'm quite certain that my male is making demands on me too. Like when I come home from work he wants my attention and so does my boyfriend. He always says, or so it would seem," hey I was here first pay attention to me, undivided lady!" or heaven forbid that I raise my voice if we are arguing because Ozzie is always there to tell me to shut up!
Esteemed Contributor

My pups do talk to me.

1. I fell off the ladder (small one) and my golden chihuahua came to me and went to find my hubby. Once I was in the bed, she jumped up and would not leave me the entire rest of the day. She was telling me that she loved me and cared for me.

2. My young grandson was visiting with my daughter. He was on our sofa. And he fell asleep and was about to fall off. Buttercup (my pup) ran over to my daughter barked and barked and literally pulled her to the where he was just in time before to stop him from falling off.

3. We got Buttercup a male companion, also a chihuahua. She spends more time with him than us but when she wants something she finds us and asks, as in snacks, to go out or if he is bothering her (she is a snitch and reports him). She also tells him what to do and he dares not cross her. Bossy little thing!

Contributor

On 6/7/2014 Disneylandfan said:

My boxer/lab mix would say, "why can't I get the turtle out of the pond?"

My boston terrier would say,"why did you bring her home?" referring to the boxer/lab

And the cat would say, "if the dogs touch me again, they die"

That is too cute!!!!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Contributor

I always wonder what goes on in there heads, the frenchie knows when i put my Mally on i am going somewhere they all 3 like to go places and if they could talk they would say Are we going for a ride again can i have a cookie? stop kissing me all the time i hate kisses!!!!LOL it is true.The 2 Parrots both talk and the one is talking so much sometimes you need a break from her because she talks allot but we love her anyway a talking laughing Parrot is so much fun!!!!! Neighbors think it is me all the time yelling, screaming, laughing, singing all in 2 minutes lol to funny.I am so glad i have my pets!!!!!!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Trusted Contributor

On 6/8/2014 lILY said:

I always wonder what goes on in there heads, the frenchie knows when i put my Mally on i am going somewhere they all 3 like to go places and if they could talk they would say Are we going for a ride again can i have a cookie? stop kissing me all the time i hate kisses!!!!LOL it is true.The 2 Parrots both talk and the one is talking so much sometimes you need a break from her because she talks allot but we love her anyway a talking laughing Parrot is so much fun!!!!! Neighbors think it is me all the time yelling, screaming, laughing, singing all in 2 minutes lol to funny.I am so glad i have my pets!!!!!!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Your home sounds most entertaining - you should do a video sometime and put it on YouTube. I do enjoy hearing parrots chatter!!

Honored Contributor

Geez, my dog is "talking" all the time. I'm afraid the neighbors are going to revolt. She's a 10 month Yorkshire terrorist. Right now she's out chasing the feral cats. I play ball with her and she gets so excited that she jumps up and bites my inner thigh. Ouch! Earlier she was going crazy over a big bumble bee in my flowers. She was chasing it, barking, and jumping trying to catch it. I've never been around a dog like this, with the attention span of a gnat. I'm ready to put a muzzle on her, so I'm glad she can't talk.

Anyone want to buy a dog at a huge discount?

Have you seen the TV show My Tiny Terror? Sounds like it's time for some training and discipline, especially some work with the "leave it" command.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval