Respected Contributor

OT-just for fun. If your pets could talk

Would you pay to have your pets be able to talk to you for a day?

How much would you be willing to pay?

What would be your first question for your pet?

NO I am not selling anything obviously {#emotions_dlg.w00t} ! Like I said "just for fun and smiles"

Valued Contributor

Re: OT-just for fun. If your pets could talk

all 4 would say, "I love you, Mommy"
Super Contributor

My cats act entitled enough, even without voices! I'm afraid of which direction the day would take if they could actually verbalize their wishes to me! Each of them have such distinct personalities, though, that it would probably be a blast!

Honored Contributor

My cat is vocal enough without having the gift of gab, I can't imagine how much of a pain he would be if he could talk!

Trusted Contributor

My dogs would say ""COOKIE!""
Valued Contributor

My dog would say "Step away from that bottle of doggie shampoo or someone's going to get hurt!"{#emotions_dlg.mad}

Too many baths lately, but he needs them! {#emotions_dlg.blink}

Respected Contributor

Geez, my dog is "talking" all the time. I'm afraid the neighbors are going to revolt. She's a 10 month Yorkshire terrorist. Right now she's out chasing the feral cats. I play ball with her and she gets so excited that she jumps up and bites my inner thigh. Ouch! Earlier she was going crazy over a big bumble bee in my flowers. She was chasing it, barking, and jumping trying to catch it. I've never been around a dog like this, with the attention span of a gnat. I'm ready to put a muzzle on her, so I'm glad she can't talk.

Anyone want to buy a dog at a huge discount?

Valued Contributor

On 6/7/2014 Scooby Doo said:

Geez, my dog is "talking" all the time. I'm afraid the neighbors are going to revolt. She's a 10 month Yorkshire terrorist. Right now she's out chasing the feral cats. I play ball with her and she gets so excited that she jumps up and bites my inner thigh. Ouch! Earlier she was going crazy over a big bumble bee in my flowers. She was chasing it, barking, and jumping trying to catch it. I've never been around a dog like this, with the attention span of a gnat. I'm ready to put a muzzle on her, so I'm glad she can't talk.

At our barn, if I see a horse pushing its owner around and generally acting like a fool, I highly recommend they stop riding for a while and do a lot of ground work to teach the horse manners and to develop a relationship with their horse. Once things are under control, they can get back on. Everyone is happier and safer {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Hope you don't mind, but I would recommend obedience training for you and the little terrierist.Smile I bet you will both be happier. Since she is so active you could even try agility training! {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} (This is all assuming you weren't just being humorousSmile)

Forgot to add that I would love to talk to my horse, my five cats on the other hand, I would talk to one on one, but I don't want them ganging up on me!{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

PS: I DO know you were kidding about selling your puppy!

o

Super Contributor

On 6/7/2014 Scooby Doo said:

Terriers are known for being very tenacious, energetic, and many are noisy, LOL. Maybe you didn't your research thoroughly enough before you got her? ;-)

Trusted Contributor

Our cats talk to us all the time, as we do to them - and we all understand each other just fine They know how much we love them, and we know they love us too.