Trusted Contributor

Re: OT-just for fun. If your pets could talk

Yes, I would pay at least $1,000 to be able to talk to my dog. We have had the privilege of having her for fourteen years, she is a Silky Terrier all ten pounds of her. She is very active, a great watch dog, typical terrier and the love of my life. The first question I would ask her is have we provided a good and happy life for her? second why she doesn't like to go to the groomers ?and third why she gets so sad and cries when I have to leave her home even when someone else is home and she is not alone? My Hubby says she is very attached to me because I am the one who feeds her, bathes her, grooms her , talks to her, and plays with her all the time. In my home Silky's Rule!!!! She will never know how much joy she has given me and I hope in return I have given her the best I can.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

On 6/8/2014 Bikkie said:
On 6/7/2014 Scooby Doo said:
On 6/7/2014 mewsmomtoo said:
On 6/7/2014 Scooby Doo said:

Geez, my dog is "talking" all the time. I'm afraid the neighbors are going to revolt. She's a 10 month Yorkshire terrorist. Right now she's out chasing the feral cats. I play ball with her and she gets so excited that she jumps up and bites my inner thigh. Ouch! Earlier she was going crazy over a big bumble bee in my flowers. She was chasing it, barking, and jumping trying to catch it. I've never been around a dog like this, with the attention span of a gnat. I'm ready to put a muzzle on her, so I'm glad she can't talk.

Anyone want to buy a dog at a huge discount?

At our barn, if I see a horse pushing its owner around and generally acting like a fool, I highly recommend they stop riding for a while and do a lot of ground work to teach the horse manners and to develop a relationship with their horse. Once things are under control, they can get back on. Everyone is happier and safer {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Hope you don't mind, but I would recommend obedience training for you and the little terrierist.Smile I bet you will both be happier. Since she is so active you could even try agility training! {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} (This is all assuming you weren't just being humorousSmile)

Forgot to add that I would love to talk to my horse, my five cats on the other hand, I would talk to one on one, but I don't want them ganging up on me!{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

PS: I DO know you were kidding about selling your puppy!

o

No, not kidding. I did find her a good home a couple of months ago. They had her four days and brought her back to me. I'm afraid that if I find her another home they won't keep her either and she will just get passed around. This is a one of a kind pooch. My daughter and I have been trying to train her, but she's a tough nut to crack. I've taken her to Pets Mart and she just jumps, yelps, flips. Can't get her attention long enough to teach her anything. Keeping my fingers crossed that she will turn out ok. I need the dog whisperer for this one.

This makes me sick.

This makes me very sad, the dog deserves better. Please don't give up on your dog
Talk to your Vet and make sure she is healthy and then invest in some training.

Respected Contributor

I told a senior friend I visit at a local nursing home about this thread, her question for her dog (who has since passed)

"What do you think your tail is and why are you chasing it?"

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}