Honored Contributor

Re: OT-just for fun. If your pets could talk

On 6/7/2014 Disneylandfan said:

And the cat would say, "if the dogs touch me again, they die"

LOLOL

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Frequent Contributor

All of my dogs are rescues from PA puppy mills. They "talk" to me all the time with their eyes. In the beginning they are too afraid to talk and cannot make eye contact but as they learn I won't hurt them, they look right into my eyes and I know what they are saying.

Contributor

On 6/8/2014 wackers said:
On 6/8/2014 lILY said:

I always wonder what goes on in there heads, the frenchie knows when i put my Mally on i am going somewhere they all 3 like to go places and if they could talk they would say Are we going for a ride again can i have a cookie? stop kissing me all the time i hate kisses!!!!LOL it is true.The 2 Parrots both talk and the one is talking so much sometimes you need a break from her because she talks allot but we love her anyway a talking laughing Parrot is so much fun!!!!! Neighbors think it is me all the time yelling, screaming, laughing, singing all in 2 minutes lol to funny.I am so glad i have my pets!!!!!!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Your home sounds most entertaining - you should do a video sometime and put it on YouTube. I do enjoy hearing parrots chatter!!

Thank you,the funny thing is every time i try to get her on a video somehow she knows about it!!! And there is nothing no chatter at all... She is so smart.... S

he is the best talker{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}!I keep trying!!!!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

considering that it just came up to remind me, I would ask everyone "why are your feet wet? Where have you been?!"
Honored Contributor

I would've paid $100 yesterday to have heard the words out of our chinchilla's mouth! I cleaned the oven, so YoYo was moved from her condo in the living room to the small cage and put in a closed bedroom to avoid the oven fumes. She was biting the cage very fiercely every time we checked on her, and was making it extremely clear she wanted out of there! She lets us know what she wants through her actions, so if she could talk, I think it would be non-stop and even more entertaining than she is now!

Respected Contributor

Many of the responses are VERY entertaining!

To answer my own question:

Yes I would pay!

I would pay in the $1000 area

My first question would be, "what do you think the TV is?" I almost think they think it is a window.

second - I would LOVE to know why my one pup HATES her crate, and would like to explain to her she is only put in there to keep her safe. I know she likes to greet the plumbers, painters (etc) but I do not want her running off and getting hit by a car.

I could talk to my girls all day Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

MY FIRST QUESTION TO MY PET WOULD BE "" Are you HAPPY ?"" AND Why did you dig the huge holes in my tiff bermuda yard?

Super Contributor

On 6/8/2014 Katluvr58 said:

My dog would say "why did you get those stupid cats?" The cats would say "we hate that stupid dog and please do not ever kiss me again." One of the cats would tell my BF "if you are too lazy to pick up your clothes off the floor then I am going to use them as a litter box." Smart cat, dumb BF.

Yep... especially on their smooch-worthy nose, LOL. Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

I have an 8-1/2 lb. Lhasa apso, almost 6 yrs old. Her breeder is a woman, who has 2 to 3 litters a year, in her home -- and I found the woman's site on-line. I emailed that I wanted a white female Lhasa -- and the woman posted 2 pics for me to choose one. I chose one - and the woman said she recommends I take the other Lhasa, as she was the smallest of the litter - and I was retired and home most of the time, and I could take better care of this little Lhasa. So I chose the little lhasa --- and my doggie is so amazing. Many times I wish she could talk - she would definitely say, "how lucky I am that u found me --- ur the best mommy". I'm totally in love every day.

Super Contributor

We have a precious 5 lb. Chihuahua. He is so gentle, loving and greets everyone that comes through our door. However, he does EXACTLY what he wants. If you try to get him to sit in your lap, and he doesn't want to, it's like trying to move a mountain. I would ask him why he is that way. Would also ask him his history for he was found wandering, scruffy and hungry. Given to us by a friend.