Honored Contributor

Re: OT help with mypillow please

[ Edited ]

@doglover3 wrote:

yes, am going by the size chart so will see. If they don't like them they can return being it will be in my name of course so it won't cost them anything. I think going by the size chart will or should be okay and is why I decided on a medium for her and a firm for him.

I don't know their sizes but do know what they look like so am going by that. She is 5'4'' and he is over 6 foot.

Since QVC is into the holiday return policy now, they'll have a good long time to try them out.  I hope they love them.    

Respected Contributor

that's exactly what I figured, best time to get them so they can try them.

I just ordered now so, got a combo of medium and firm.

thanks for the help everyone.

Respected Contributor

Doglover, glad you got enough info. to decide. Super nice of you to do this for them. Does sound from their heights that the combo set would be best. I tried emailing you but every email is coming back, so I posted here. I tried a bunch of times, maybe tomorrow it will be working. I think it's your computer though. I sent myself an email to check and got it no problem.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

They surely didn't do anything to improve my health or sleep.  I tried them two night and both times awoke with a rip-roaring headache from the arthritis in my neck.  I swear by the micro-bead pillows sold on HSN by Tony Little.  I've been using them for 5 or 6 years and have not experienced neck pain a single time.

Sorry, Kachina.... you should've given more days for your neck. Your spine has to readjust your neck muscles and vertebrae. I also have a neck problem and it took me a week to readjust.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Desi wrote:

Doglover, glad you got enough info. to decide. Super nice of you to do this for them. Does sound from their heights that the combo set would be best. I tried emailing you but every email is coming back, so I posted here. I tried a bunch of times, maybe tomorrow it will be working. I think it's your computer though. I sent myself an email to check and got it no problem.

got the last one and no idea what's up but ever since that last update  I am having a problem, keep saying my server has unexpectedly shut down and keeps saying that.

went by the chart so should be okay and just hope they like them

going to go out and get a bite to eat, haven't been out all day and getting antsy.

Respected Contributor

Have a great evening Doglover.

Honored Contributor

@doglover3
I purchased a lumbar pillow and LOVE it -- considering the full size❤️
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Remember to tell them to fluff them in the dryer occasionally.

Esteemed Contributor

Another tip, would be to adjust these each night when you get into bed. I think we are so use to just laying on our pillows, and these will not feel right if you do that.  I always adjust how I want "My Pillow" to offer me the most support each night.

I love these pillows.

Respected Contributor

Doglover, just so you know, your server is still kaflooey.  I can't email you.