Respected Contributor

Re: OT - While watching Albany I had an idea for the name of a new show for her

On 3/27/2015 WeiRDgeRL said:

Can't watch her either! {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Me either, not even 5 minutes!

Trusted Contributor

Albany is an all around host. She can do exercise shows, computer shows, clothes, beauty, and cooking. I like her unique phrases. They are funny and endearing. She's a hoot with Liam. And to think she has so many challenges and balances family and work.

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/27/2015 NYwoman said:

Albany is an all around host. She can do exercise shows, computer shows, clothes, beauty, and cooking. I like her unique phrases. They are funny and endearing. She's a hoot with Liam. And to think she has so many challenges and balances family and work.

There is something to be said about a person who is competent at their job.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

Actually it should be called ""Rapturing with Albany."" That was her favorite term for a while and I think someone clued her in that it probably wasn't a good term to use.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

You have to say this for her, she is game for anything. I don't think there is any item she would be less than enthusiastic about selling.

Contributor

Some one needs to tone her down!! Sorry, but I change the channel when she is on!!

Esteemed Contributor

Albany on? QVC off.
Regular Contributor

She is gorgeous and seems like a genuinely nice person, but I cannot watch her. "Oh my stars and garters" nonsense is a real turn off. Just can't handle it.

Respected Contributor

On 3/27/2015 NYwoman said:

Well said, ITA! She certainly stays fit. Not easy when you have such a busy life.

Esteemed Contributor

Albany on? Show off! I'm originally from NJ and now live in the south. I have never heard any of her isms! personally I think they are her made up things to sound cute and funny. I really wNt to hear about the product not her