Respected Contributor

OT : What do you think about the forum improvements survey?

Is it for real or for show? If they make it more plain vanilla, I may choose to leave it alone. Maybe that is what they want. Plain vanilla. Edited by me
Super Contributor

Re: OT : What do you think about the forum improvements survey?

They never ask me. If they did, I would ask why so many clicks to get into the beauty forum? And why the censorship of bland words? Why, when asked to sign in, can I not get back to the comment page I was on? And a whole bunch of other things...

Super Contributor

Where is this survey? I would love to be able to go to a thread and start where I've left off, rather than have to scroll through pages and pages trying to find my last read post. Maybe it's because I'm on my Kindle?

BTW, would love to be able to do this on QVC shopping section, too. I hate browsing, find somethin, click on it for more info, but then have to return to start of browsing.

Super Contributor

What improvements?

Respected Contributor

The survey is on Community under Vote for Forum Improvements. It shows two ladies with a tablet.
Super Contributor

I took the survey...........I hope everyone will.

Super Contributor

On 7/13/2014 chessylady said: The survey is on Community under Vote for Forum Improvements. It shows two ladies with a tablet.

Thank you! I was staring right at it multiple times.......

Honored Contributor

A couple of weeks ago there was a poll for everyone to provide their top 5 suggestions to improve the community forums. Now, they're following up with this survey. I'm glad they're asking us what we think.Smile

Here's the link to the survey:

Community Vote: Forum Improvements Suggestions Survey

(link goes to: http://community.qvc.com/blogs/q+did+what/topic/457387/community-vote-forum-improvements-suggestion...)

I hope everyone participates.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Super Contributor

Thanks for pointing this out. I just took the survey.

Contributor

Just took the survey. I hope they don't make too many changes and get too involved. Even though i don't agree with everything i see posted, the forums are a place to share opinions about everything QVC. Including brands and hosts! If I can't make a comment about a brand, what's the point of the forum?