Super Contributor

OT: Slow shipping times w/anything coming out of Forest Park, GA???

I have two monthly shipments that are normally shipped from Forest Park, GA. (I have also had other shipments from that same area...just not every month.) I live in NC. I get email notifications that they've been shipped, but I almost never get my packages until at least 10-14 days after it shows they've been processed. Why in the world the long shipping times??? Although I live in NC, I have actually noticed that sometimes a pkg. will start in NC only to go to GA. Then it follows the same thing mentioned above...10-14 days later. I could drive to where the package originates in about 3-4 hours!!

Other companies have sent items from across the country to me in less time than that!!

Anyone else had similar experiences??

Contributor

Re: OT: Slow shipping times w/anything coming out of Forest Park, GA???

I'm in GA. Forest Park is basically the area of the Atlanta airport. When tracking my packages, almost all of them, regardless of retailer or carrier UPS, Fedex, DHL, USPS at some point end up in Forest Park, GA. I'm assuming it's were most of the carriers have there sorting facilities. Tracking sometimes shows my packages there for several days.