Regular Contributor

OT - Need panty suggestions for SHORT, SHORT-WAISTED people who like a full coverage brief!!!

I'm having a HECK of a time trying to find ones that are not SUPER HIGH-WAISTED on me!!! And I don't like the ones that are hi-cut on the legs. Just basic, full coverage briefs.

I used to buy "The Best Fitting Intimates in the World" panties from Walmart and LOVED them. They were the only ones I bought for years. They were very popular and, unfortunately, are no longer being made and haven't been available for quite some time now. {#emotions_dlg.crying}

I am short (5'3" and a quarter). My body type is "no butt", full stomach. I carry all of my extra weight in my stomach. I normally wear a size 7 panty. I prefer the panties to come up to around my belly button area.

I didn't realize just how short-waisted I was until I placed an order to HerRoom.com for 6 different pairs of panties to try. They are all much too high-waisted for me! One of them is ridiculous, going all the way up to my breastbone almost! {#emotions_dlg.scared}

My panty collection is seriously dwindling and I am desperate to find something new that I can live so I can order several pair!

If you have a suggestion for me, please give me details, if possible, including brand, style number and where you bought it? I would really appreciate it.

PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN!!! {#emotions_dlg.confused1}