Honored Contributor

OT (Maybe not):Having to return most things recently due to defective or damaged in shipping.

I have never been a big purchaser from QVC or HSN but recently they've both had some great items at, what I feel, good prices. Yet, the vast majority of items either have arrived far less than what they appeared on air, have been defective and had to be replaced or were damaged in shipping/items were missing.

I do not recall EVER having this much trouble with merchandise before. CS often gives attitude when you call to complain/request assistance. What has happened with the products/shipping? I'm no more picky than in the past and I can't believe I'm the only one. I'm willing to bet that CS here and there don't want to hear from me for a long time, lol.

Anyone else?

Trusted Contributor

Re: OT (Maybe not):Having to return most things recently due to defective or damaged in shipping.

I've ordered a couple of things recently from QVC but didn't have problems with those. However, I had an order from Proactiv+ and both the cardboard shipping box and the interior box were damaged and part of the product was gone. It was shipped in a suitable container so I think the problem was with the shipping company, but Proactiv replaced the item for me.