Contributor

Re: OT---I don't know about you but..................

I've always found QVC's shipping to be really slow...well not so much the shipping as the processing time. I ordered the TSV on Saturday and it didn't ship until yesterday. The good news is, it should arrive today.

Occasional Contributor

I've noticed that items recently aired, TSV's, etc. seem to ship fairly quickly, 1 or 2 days. Items purchased from the online archives, clearance, last clicks, etc. seem to take longer to ship. Thats been my experience fairly consistently.

Honored Contributor

I had to vent because once the item shipped from the Q I received in 2 days always. Now once it ships it is taking 7 days. It stinks.

kindness is strength
Occasional Contributor

I ordered the recent Tarte TSV. UPS tracking has it going to their facility on 2/15 and that is the last thing I can find. Would this be because of the bad weather back there? I know it takes a minimum of a week to get anything from QVC to southern Arizona but sitting in one place for 5 days? At this rate, it is going to take a minimum of two weeks. Hope the makeup is not sitting out in the cold weather back there!

Honored Contributor

On 2/20/2015 azkatail said:

I ordered the recent Tarte TSV. UPS tracking has it going to their facility on 2/15 and that is the last thing I can find. Would this be because of the bad weather back there? I know it takes a minimum of a week to get anything from QVC to southern Arizona but sitting in one place for 5 days? At this rate, it is going to take a minimum of two weeks. Hope the makeup is not sitting out in the cold weather back there!

Good luck. I have noticed that also where it sits in one location for a couple of days.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

The weather is having a huge influence, patience, people.