Super Contributor
On 3/22/2015 betteb said:

Awww, SO true!! I can never make the bed with my cats in the room - they think it is a form of play i.e. "let's see who can catch the sheet ends first" and "let's play hide and seek". {#emotions_dlg.blink}Now, they get to wait behind a closed door.

Esteemed Contributor
On 3/22/2015 Crisso said:

Awww, SO true!! I can never make the bed with my cats in the room - they think it is a form of play i.e. "let's see who can catch the sheet ends first" and "let's play hide and seek". {#emotions_dlg.blink}Now, they get to wait behind a closed door.

OMGosh, they don't like that, I know. That's when you start hearing the scratching at the door and see the paws reaching under if there is room. I used to have one cat that just howled if we locked him out{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Super Contributor

OMGosh, they don't like that, I know. That's when you start hearing the scratching at the door and see the paws reaching under if there is room. I used to have one cat that just howled if we locked him out{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Oh, but I have learned to fill up their food dish just before! Wink

Esteemed Contributor

Oh, but I have learned to fill up their food dish just before! Wink

Ha! The food distraction does work most of the time. Since Kitty is a snacker, if I use it I have to be quick{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Esteemed Contributor
On 3/23/2015 just bee said:

Hi Bee!

Regular Contributor

Laughter is the best medicine for sure. There is nothing so good for the soul than to have a really good long laugh that brings you to tears of joy. I have a stuffed "Happy Pill" that has a child's laughter recorded in it. And when I need an extra lift on some days (of even if I don't) I press the button and listen to him laugh. It never fails to bring a smile to my face. And if hubby is having a bad day I use it on him as well, and it instantly changes his attitude. You can't help but laugh. I found that "Happy Pill" at Wal-Greens. Thanks for the great picture posts!!