Honored Contributor

Re: OT FORUM MODERATOR - PLEASE!!!

This person wants to get a reaction. Just stop reacting.

Remember the old saying.... Never tell people where you tie your goat.

Honored Contributor

The quote posted here is another confirmation of what I've read here before -- that the culprit is a long-time thorn in the hides of VP posters. It is one who posts in cryptic ways and whose threads and posts are laced with mystical/paranoid (odd combo but true) kwap.

I'll sparrow you any more details.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Trusted Contributor

On 1/21/2015 suzyQ3 said:

The quote posted here is another confirmation of what I've read here before -- that the culprit is a long-time thorn in the hides of VP posters. It is one who posts in cryptic ways and whose threads and posts are laced with mystical/paranoid (odd combo but true) kwap.

I'll sparrow you any more details.

Oh.....you mean as in one white? That poor person is very seriously mentally ill. Sad.

~Dogs are my favorite people and my favorite people are dogs.~
Respected Contributor

So sad. We will keep reporting weird stuff.

Respected Contributor

I have not seen any posts from that person yet

Esteemed Contributor

Haven't seen it. Perhaps she (he) was hacked and someone else is working us in her place. OR she could be a lonely soul looking to get attention.

Use to teach... attention is attention. Some kids got it by being the gem of the classroom, bright, alert and always on top of things. And there were others that found attention by tearing down the place. Both reached their goals and both were noticed.

Honored Contributor

On 1/21/2015 kcladyz said:

I have not seen any posts from that person yet

It seems the moderator deleted them, thankfully.

Super Contributor

It is really annoying but kind of funny. lol

I guess she/he is just really bored! Or has insomnia!

Honored Contributor

I really don't see the fuss. It's not like we're paid to be on here answering customer service questions. Or are we??

Honored Contributor

On 1/21/2015 Lucky charm said:

I really don't see the fuss. It's not like we're paid to be on here answering customer service questions. Or are we??

The fuss for me, Lucky charm, is that I like to look at the threads in this and a couple other forums each day. What I do is to check them for newest to oldest. When this thing does his or thing, my ability to do that is greatly hampered. It's very cumbersome to wade through all these uprooted threads.

Is it a world crisis? Of course not. But it is a PITA, and it is meant to be just that.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland