Honored Contributor

OT - Emjoi Micro-Pedi OTO - $19.96 - crazy good value!!!

[ Edited ]

This is off topic, but I really wanted to share this exceptional OTO for this amazing product...

I have a more expensive rechargeable Emjoi Micro-Pedi that I swear by because it literally saved my badly cracked feet. -- It's why the Emjoi Micro-Pedi wins a QVC Customer Award every year. 

This Emjoi Micro-Pedi Callus Remover w/ Replacement Rollers OTO is an exceptional value and a great way to try the Emjoi. 

I'm actually purchasing it for the "parts" (i.e. the rollers), becasue the rollers cost more than the price for this OTO. -- This Emjoi kit includes:

• Includes Micro-Pedi battery-operated callus remover, two blue extra-coarse rollerstwo black super-coarse rollers, travel pouch, cleaning brush, and instruction manual
  • Portable, easy-to-clean design
  • Easy-grip handle
  • Requires 2 AA batteries, not included
  • 1-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty

I'm going to give the Micro-Pedi and one of the rollers as a present, and keep two of the rollers for myself. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Best Seller
QVC Price: $44.00    One Time Only Value Price: $19.98
Available for 5 Easy Payments

___

EMJOI MICRO-PEDI

What is it: The Emjoi Micro-Pedi callus remover helps keep your feet salon-worthy from the comfort of your home. No scraping and sanding or scary tools. The Micro-Pedi does all the work for you. It's an innovative device that uses micro-mineral rollers that spin at 360-degrees to help quickly and easily buff your way to soft, smooth feet and more. It's portable with an easy-to-clean design and easy-grip handle.

Who is it for: It's for everyone who has any dry, rough, or callused skin on their feet. This special kit includes two extra-coarse rollers and two super-coarse rollers for every type of foot need. The blue extra-coarse rollers are great for all rough and callused feet while the black super-coarse rollers are designed to be a bit more aggressive for extremely dry, rough feet.

Why is it different: This Micro-Pedi set is a complete kit for all your rough skin needs.

How do I use it: Gently hold the Micro-Pedi to the callused area for two to three seconds. Stop and check results. If needed, use for two to three more seconds until your desired level of smoothness is obtained. Do not apply pressure. Let the Micro-Pedi do the job it loves to do--pulverize dead, callused skin and turn it into powder! 

From Emjoi.

Includes:

• Includes Micro-Pedi battery-operated callus remover, two blue extra-coarse rollers, two black super-coarse rollers, travel pouch, cleaning brush, and instruction manual
  • Portable, easy-to-clean design
  • Easy-grip handle
  • Requires 2 AA batteries, not included
  • 1-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty

___

Super Contributor

Re: OT - Emjoi Micro-Pedi OTO - $19.96 - crazy good value!!!

Ooooh! I've had my eye on this for a while. Glad I hopped on the board. Thanks @bebe777!!

Trusted Contributor

Thanks @bebe777! I have been meaning to pick this up for a friend because it is SO AWESOME! Into my cart, and into my life, it goes.

Honored Contributor

@Mirage08 wrote:

Ooooh! I've had my eye on this for a while. Glad I hopped on the board. Thanks @bebe777!!

@Mirage08, I'm so glad. lol, while this is OT, I just had to share this OTO with all my Wenner friends... the Emjoi Micro-Pedi is just that good... and the four rollers alone are a $36-40 value!!! Smiley Happy

And it's great to have some good news to share with everyone thing evening!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@Mirage08 wrote:

@Mirage08, I'm so glad. lol, while this is OT, I just had to share this OTO with all my Wenner friends... the Emjoi Micro-Pedi is just that good... and the four rollers alone are a $36-40 value!!! Smiley Happy

And it's great to have some good news to share with everyone thing evening!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 it is. i was a little hesitant to get on the board this evening. 

Honored Contributor

@Mirage08 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@Mirage08 wrote:

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 it is. i was a little hesitant to get on the board this evening. 

@Mirage08, lol, that was my feeling as well. I'm glad to spread some joy this evening!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Thanks @bebe777  This is really a great deal.  

Super Contributor

A few days ago I ordered the 2 pedi/mani sets  for the parts when they were Less than $40.  The extra rollers will come in handy.

Respected Contributor

Yep...   was SO HAPPY to see that.  LOVE this product, and already own several and give as gifts all the time that seem to be a huge hit.  Just bought 2 on the OTO.

Super Contributor

I forgot to say in my post last night that I have an Emjoi that has an electric cord.  I opted for that one because I didn't want to keep a stash of back up batteries.  I doubt that I will use the units that I just ordered but I will use the rollers on my electric Emjoi.  Merry Christmas to me!!