Super Contributor
On 3/14/2015 newziesuzie said:

This is another one I posted and want to share too.Smile

"To be Kind is more important than to be right.

Many times what people need is not a brilliant mind that speaks but a special heart that listens.

And it is compassion that makes a special heart move to the pain of others.

Be a compassionate and loving human being."

I found this one and answered, lol

Here is your other post with responses that may be interesting to those who do not frequent Viewpoints:

http://community.qvc.com/forums/viewpoints/topic/495817/postid/10381152/re-angry-people-of-the-inter...

Honored Contributor
Primum non nocere is a Latin phrase that means "first, do no harm." The phrase is sometimes recorded as primum nil nocere.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor
On 3/14/2015 Kachina624 said: Primum non nocere is a Latin phrase that means "first, do no harm." The phrase is sometimes recorded as primum nil nocere.

Yes, Katchina 624, it is everywhere we look, isn't it? I find it so sad when I read posts where people do not know how to deal with others and seek support for hurting someone because they do not know how to help...

Trusted Contributor

All so beautiful Many thanks to each of you!

Honored Contributor

Far be it for lowly me to expand on the Dalai Lama, but without the quality of empathy, the ability to "walk" in others' shoes, we lose the thread that connects us humans.

Thanks, Crisso, for the thread.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

What a lovely thread. Thanks, Crisso.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

Love it! What a hopeful thought that everyone could grasp this simple, gracious quote.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Respected Contributor

I love the message...thanks OP.

Let's keep this thread going! I much prefer this to the bickering threads.

Super Contributor

Tonight is crying out for more inspiration. Please feel free to add your favorite, thought-provoking quotes/sayings.

Super Contributor