Occasional Contributor

OT Amazon Customer Service Number

I know someone needed this before and got an answer here. Sorry to post here, but am totally frustrated trying to find this number...Amazon does its best to not have people use it. Thanks for helping!

Regular Contributor

Re: OT Amazon Customer Service Number

after I searched for a long time I found this on their website. It was some time back so I can't guarantee it's current--

1-800-201-7575

Trusted Contributor

This is what I found when searching the site:

General Help Number

Note: We recommend using the "Call Me Now" feature instead for speedy assistance. We'll be ready to help you right away based on the information you've already provided.

If you prefer to call the general help line instead, please note you will need to answer a series of questions to verify your identity.

Toll free: 1-888-280-4331
International: 1-206-266-2992 --- charges may apply

Respected Contributor

If it's about an order you placed, go to Help, On the right side of the screen is a yellow Contact Us button. Check the box next to the item in question, select the nature of the problem from the drop-down menu, and then click the Call Us button.

Respected Contributor

With my first time order I needed help to make certain I understood what I had entered and how to get the correct discounted price for the correct product. The fellow who answered got me to a better site for the. Correct product at an unbelievable price. Too, when the Amazon Prime cancellation for the free trial did not take proper effect, one call got me my credit and an official cancellation. Great service so far!!!
We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Regular Contributor

I always hit the ""call me now"" tab and they call instantly.

Trusted Contributor

I will second the "call me now tab". After I hit that tab, I didn't even have a chance to walk into the other room before my phone rang.

Respected Contributor

Google is always your best friend for this kind of information,