Super Contributor

OT: A belated congrats to all my Beauty Buddy New England Patriots Fans!

It was an exciting game!

And I'm happy that I know what it feels like to be the winner (just not this year!) -- enjoy!

Respected Contributor

Re: OT: A belated congrats to all my Beauty Buddy New England Patriots Fans!

One of the best Super Bowls I've seen and I am a huge Pats fan being from the
Boston area. Great bunch of guys. So proud of them.

Valued Contributor

Thanks! I'm an East Coaster so it was exciting to see the Pats win, especially after all the controversy the last 2 weeks. Very watchable exciting game, glad it wasn't a boring blow out. Really happy for the young new guy who made that last interception. He seemed like a good guy and was in tears the whole time when he realized he basically won the game for the team. Seahawks were tough competitors though! We enjoyed the whole night!

Contributor

I was born and raised in Tacoma WA which is about 40 minutes South of Seattle and I've been a Hawks fan since 1976 when we started, and coming from a family where every other male played football I had no choice ??so a lot of people like me out here in WA are new to having a winning football team and it's so much fun. Thank you for being so gracious! After reading blogs and seeing how nasty some people can be, it's a nice gesture. Congratulations, we have a young team so hope we can be a dynasty like New England. Although, losing that close is heartbreaking, but it was so quiet today at work I actually got my desk cleared off.??
Super Contributor

Thank you. I finally saw Coach Belichiek [sp, fellow New Englanders, please correct me] smile. He is so laconic.

luvpoos: my son can see the Boston skyline where he lives, just a little outside of Boston. Did you get a significant amount of snow last Tuesday & yesterday? I'm in New Hampshire. We escaped last week's & got 13 inches yesterday. But light & fluffy is easy to clear away. Enjoy the upcoming festivities planned for the Patriots.

Frequent Contributor

Thank you! I am a huge Patriots fan! Your post is lovely and gracious! Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

On 2/2/2015 beautybird said: I was born and raised in Tacoma WA which is about 40 minutes South of Seattle and I've been a Hawks fan since 1976 when we started, and coming from a family where every other male played football I had no choice ??so a lot of people like me out here in WA are new to having a winning football team and it's so much fun. Thank you for being so gracious! After reading blogs and seeing how nasty some people can be, it's a nice gesture. Congratulations, we have a young team so hope we can be a dynasty like New England. Although, losing that close is heartbreaking, but it was so quiet today at work I actually got my desk cleared off.??

Yes! I was a RABID fan in the old days -- Jim Zorn, Efren Herrera, Steve Largent! And I could easily afford the tickets! :-) I'm excited about this "new" team -- and they all really seem like such good, NICE people! :-) Next year!

Super Contributor

PS -- A lot of my Seahawks pals feel I'm being blasphemous, but I thought the Pats just outplayed us. Not only did I think we weren't at the top of our game (where was our Legion of Boom?) I was so impressed by how the Patriots played. Their coverage was almost spooky -- like every one of our players had a shadow -- and they didn't let anybody get near Brady.

Both GREAT teams, and I've seen lots (otherwise they wouldn't be in the NFL!) but I'm not sure I've seen a team as "polished" as the Pats.

Again, congratulations, and maybe we'll meet again next year!

Trusted Contributor

Just heard on my local news Brady gave his MVP truck he won to butler!