Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I ordered the UD Naked 3 pallette after watching Amy present it Saturday night.

However, I ordered mine from Nordstrom.  It was on sale for $45.90 and free s/h.  All UD was 15% off on Nordstrom.    

@Lipstickdiva  Awh shucks! Missed that sale. Oh well.

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

That looks so similar to a Physician's Formula palette I use every day. But I gave up eyeliner a few years ago. Just use that and mascara. So far nobody has offered me a carrot.

@shaggygirl   That’s funny, but I didn’t mean to offend you. Liner’s sometimes necessary if too much of the richer pink shades are used right against the lid. It can sometimes cast a pink shadow on the whites of the eye giving what I call the rabbit look.

Trusted Contributor

UD is my go-to shadow.  They have very little fall out and they blend so well.  Same goes for Tarte.  Another one of my favs.   I use their All Nighter setting spray and just got a sample of their eye primer, which is fantastic, too.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@shaggygirl wrote:

That looks so similar to a Physician's Formula palette I use every day. But I gave up eyeliner a few years ago. Just use that and mascara. So far nobody has offered me a carrot.

@shaggygirl   That’s funny, but I didn’t mean to offend you. Liner’s sometimes necessary if too much of the richer pink shades are used right against the lid. It can sometimes cast a pink shadow on the whites of the eye giving what I call the rabbit look.

@Shanus 

Just now saw your response for the first time. Oh not to worry, you didn't offend me at all. It was just one of my feeble attempts to add a little humor. Sometimes it works, sometimes not so much.

Honored Contributor

@Qshopper1991 wrote:

UD is my go-to shadow.  They have very little fall out and they blend so well.  Same goes for Tarte.  Another one of my favs.   I use their All Nighter setting spray and just got a sample of their eye primer, which is fantastic, too.  

@Qshopper1991   My all time favorite was the original UD Naked palette...down to the pan on all shades. Why discontinue the best neutral palette ever? Must have sold milllions. Maybe they’ll bring it back from the vault. Their attempt to revive it w/ new shades was a miss IMO.

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus 

I just finished that palette.  I was so bummed that I couldn't find it again; only to find that they discontinued it.  I agree - it was the best neutral palette ever made.  Hopefully they will eventually bring it back.  It's too good not to.