Honored Contributor

OPI "Grease" 40th Anniversary Collection

I really like the colors in this and plan to get a lot of them. Do any of you have it yet? Do you like it? Going to do my nails tomorrow night - pick a few colors for me! Smiley Wink

Image result for opi grease collection

Trusted Contributor

Re: OPI "Grease" 40th Anniversary Collection

@beach-mom wrote:

I really like the colors in this and plan to get a lot of them. Do any of you have it yet? Do you like it? Going to do my nails tomorrow night - pick a few colors for me! Smiley Wink

Image result for opi grease collection

was it all just a dream, teal  me more,teal me more, and frenchie likes to kiss, for toes!

Respected Contributor

I feel like we've seen all these colors done over and over again.  They just change the names.

Honored Contributor

@makena wrote:

I feel like we've seen all these colors done over and over again.  They just change the names.

True - but they're fun to play with! I will ENJOY wearing these colors especially since I can quote most of the movie! Smiley Happy

They do tweak them a little. I'm still waiting for another "Strawberries in the Sand." Nothing has come close yet. Smiley Frustrated

Respected Contributor

I like most of the colors in this collection!  ❤️🧡💙  Yes, they do look very similar to many other polish colors, but just enough different to keep the cosmetic/beauty industry going strong I suppose.  I just tossed out two bottles that were dried out beyond reviving, so two of these may be on the horizon in the near future!

Thanks for taking the time to post this collection!

Honored Contributor

I love several of of them so much.  I rarely wear polish, as it ruins my already bad nails.  I love the teal, and that pink, that is so close to  what I call danseskin leotard pink.  I may buy several for my grandaughters, they would love and wear them.

Respected Contributor

worst nail polish on the market today.  Easy pass.

Honored Contributor

Teal is the best!

Super Contributor

I have , tell me about it stud on my nails now.  It is much like , the mean reds, from breakfast at tiffanys collection, which is close to big apple red!! 

Respected Contributor

beautiful colors! hard to choose..I do love the tell me about it stud..