Esteemed Contributor

Re: OPI Iconic Nail Lacquers and Mani Essentials

Wow, thanks for posting this thread!! I checked everybody's special for the day but HSN's. This is the best deal ever!! All the colors are great in this kit. Sitting here at work and had to jump on it before it sells out and it will by the end of the day I'm sure. What a great deal.

Trusted Contributor

I had never heard of the Avoplex hand and nail cream or cuticle oil, but both get really good reviews on lots of sites. Needless to say, even without those two items, it's a phenomnial deal with a great price, free shipping, and no tax for me..........and yes, I ordered it right away! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honored Contributor

This sounds like a really good deal.

I like most of the colors though I am not sure about the Russian Navy. I have similar shades & they look black on my nails.

I kind of wish I had a reason to get this but I have plenty of polish and nail care products.

I'm looking forward to reviews on the Avoplex products. I had not heard of them before this.

Contributor

AND best of all free shipping and handling!!! HSN has been doing that a lot lately with their specials...are you listening QVC?????

Honored Contributor

GMA is supposed to have a deal on Deborah Lippmann today but I did not see any good deals when I clicked on the link.

Respected Contributor

Big apple red is one of my favorite OPI colors as is cajun shrimp! Good TSV!

Occasional Contributor

On 2/27/2014 willdob3 said:

GMA is supposed to have a deal on Deborah Lippmann today but I did not see any good deals when I clicked on the link.

Occasional Contributor

When you access the link, the products show up full price but if you enter promo code GMA, it will take 50% off. HTH
Honored Contributor

I'm passing only because I already own a few of these colors already. This is a great deal though and there isn't a clunker of a color in the bunch.

While I wouldn't wear some of these on my nails, think about your toes ladies.

The Russian Navy I have worn on my fingernails and it is gorgeous!

I don't know about the hand cream that comes in this TSV but I bought the set of six Avojuice minis before Christmas and am highly disappointed in them. They smell nice but are not moisturizing at all. They get good reviews but I need something thicker and more moisturizing for my dry hands.

Honored Contributor

On 2/27/2014 Pampered Lady said:

When you access the link, the products show up full price but if you enter promo code GMA, it will take 50% off. HTH

thanks PL and willdob.....i always seem to forget to check out the gma deals.....this is a good one also.

LOVE the opi deal on hsn. this is definitely one to buy multiples of and keep some for gifts.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein