Contributor

ONE by KOSE Water-Luxe Gel Creme Foundation A290092

What has happened to this product line?  I really liked using the foundation, but it seems to have disappeared.  Very disappointed.  Thanks for any info.  

Trusted Contributor

Re: ONE by KOSE Water-Luxe Gel Creme Foundation A290092

@jrcnc   I, too, love it.  Bought enough that I still have some so I have not looked for it.  I remember Sandra singing it's praises.  They could not agree to a further deal or it did not sell enough for Q to keep or the company bowed out.  Sad.  It is a Japanese company and I believe they purchased Tarte.  Someone please post if you know were to find it.  I know there is some on ebay.

Trusted Contributor

The line IS still here, barely.  The water-luxe gel creme foundation is sold here in a configuration with One by Kose's setting powder, Item #A297545.  They also sell their concealer compact if you're interested.  Both presently are waitlist only with limited color selections. 

Super Contributor

I purchased this foundation the last time it was on air and it's my favorite.  I did stock up because Sandra said they can't get it very often.  I don't think this product is sold in the United States.  The Q probably gets stock once in a while from QVC Japan.

Honored Contributor

@jrcnc

Your post made me curious as I always like to look up brands new to me.  Very interesting reading their global statement, and corporate philosophy.

Kose is a huge global company. They offer many levels of products, and own many brands, including, apparently Tart.

Their products are available on line in the US.  Just do a search.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Contributor

There is an extremely limited color selection on Ebay.  Most of the ads are for the compact only that has the mirror.  I went to a couple of other websites that came up in searches, but after the page loads, it appears the foundation is not available.  Most of the time I saw the QVC presentation, it always sold out.  So I think there were a lot of QVC customers, but availability just didn't happen.   

Honored Contributor

I bought this item once and really liked it.  My only disappointment was the compact that was hard to close and very flimsy.  I finally had to toss the rest of the product with the compact as the foundation had dried out.   I would try it again if the compact was better.  Haven't seen it presented in ages.