Honored Contributor

ONE CHOICE OF MALLY TSV SOLD OUT

[ Edited ]

At the first midnight presentation, one of the 3 choices of the Mally TSV sold out (Bronze). I assume it's been available online for a week or two already at the TSV price. I was only able to purchase 2 eye kits : Sailor and Gunmetal. 

I already requested, through CS to pass it on, that if TSVs and Big Deals will be available far in advance, they either need to have adequate stock in all colors before the actual presentation or have waitlist available (a definite delivery) or don't present the items at all as anything special if customers do not have a chance to purchase their shade by midnight on Q or 9PM on Q2. That applies to makeup, fashion, across the board! 

Respected Contributor

Re: ONE CHOICE OF MALLY TSV SOLD OUT

That is too bad. The bronze choice is the one that I like the most.  But it is sold out before I had a chance to purchase.

Respected Contributor

Murphy's Law - the first TSV in a long time, that I thought "that's a great deal, I am going to buy"..........and the color I want is sold out!

Respected Contributor

I got the bright sailor and the gunmetal....see how I like them.

Regular Contributor

So disappointing. I wanted to try the Mally line and would have purchased the Bronze as well, but was waiting to see a presentation. Hopefully, they will offer this again, as I'm not interested in the other two choices and it appears that others feel the same way. 

Honored Contributor

@Suz614 wrote:

So disappointing. I wanted to try the Mally line and would have purchased the Bronze as well, but was waiting to see a presentation. Hopefully, they will offer this again, as I'm not interested in the other two choices and it appears that others feel the same way. 

@Suz614   I ordered the other 2 choices since Bronze wasn't an option w/ my coloring. It's the principle of selling out 1 out 3 that is just bad business.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shanus wrote:

At the first midnight presentation, one of the 3 choices of the Mally TSV sold out (Bronze). I assume it's been available online for a week or two already at the TSV price. I was only able to purchase 2 eye kits : Sailor and Gunmetal. 

I already requested, through CS to pass it on, that if TSVs and Big Deals will be available far in advance, they either need to have adequate stock in all colors before the actual presentation or have waitlist available (a definite delivery) or don't present the items at all as anything special if customers do not have a chance to purchase their shade by midnight on Q or 9PM on Q2. That applies to makeup, fashion, across the board! 

@Shanus  AGREE 100%.  I said that weeks ago when the same thing happened.  I don't recall the item,  but they did sneak previews on shows that I knew nothing about and one choice SOLD OUT.  Ridiculous.   I don't even think a waitlist is acceptable.  If you are featuring your TODAY's Special Value, you need to have all the product available on that TODAY!!!    If you don't,  you're going to have A LOT of angry customers.  

Honored Contributor

The Bronze Espresso is the only one I wanted to try, so checking on it at 6am and seeing it already sold out was quite disappointing.  I don't need the other shades.  Oh well, I saved money today, QVC.

New Contributor

I tried to watch a presentation and ended up turning the channel. The host talked amount the number of items left over and over. That is not presenting a product that is hard selling a product based on inventory!
Valued Contributor

@Shanus  Although I wasn't interested in this TSV, I did want to say I totally understand your frustration! I think it is wrong of the Q to offer a TSV & on the launch night they already were out of one option...that doesn't make any sense. If you're gonna have a TSV at least have enough quantities available for those who wish to purchase, especially during the launch hour! 

I would have been upset too if I were you, b/c sometimes people just want to wait for the actual presentation before purchasing and they should be able to do that without fear of not being able to get their choice of product. 

I don't know, I am sorry to those of you who wanted that particular color. Maybe look on the bright side, it saved you a little money! Smiley Wink

~ Hope in TN ~