Honored Contributor

Re: ONE CHOICE OF MALLY TSV SOLD OUT

@Shanus wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

The TSV wasn't available until a couple of days ago.  My guess is they didn't bring all that many in.

I know I saw it on the TSV link that is up at the top of the page for everyone to see.  Q has been doing that for months now.   

@Lipstickdiva   If it was available before today, why is it called a "Today's" Special Value?

@Shanus, I find it hard to believe that you didn't know that they have been selling a TSV for many days in advance of the actual day.  This has been going on for months now.    

If you go to the TSV tab at the top of the page, there are a number of TSVs available for purchase.  They also keep the TSV available for a day or 2 after it airs, unless it sold out.   Same goes for the Q2 Big Deal.

Honored Contributor

Re: ONE CHOICE OF MALLY TSV SOLD OUT

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

The TSV wasn't available until a couple of days ago.  My guess is they didn't bring all that many in.

I know I saw it on the TSV link that is up at the top of the page for everyone to see.  Q has been doing that for months now.   

@Lipstickdiva   If it was available before today, why is it called a "Today's" Special Value?

@Shanus, I find it hard to believe that you didn't know that they have been selling a TSV for many days in advance of the actual day.  This has been going on for months now.    

If you go to the TSV tab at the top of the page, there are a number of TSVs available for purchase.  They also keep the TSV available for a day or 2 after it airs, unless it sold out.   Same goes for the Q2 Big Deal.

@Lipstickdiva   Yes, they're available days in advance, but sometimes not at the lower price or shipping options change. My beef is that if items are available before the stated date, there should be ample inventory for the actual "special" day.