Honored Contributor

@Major Shopper wrote:

@beach-mom @Faceplacegirl I think it all comes down to good genes!

You are going to laugh when I tell you I use WEN to wash my face! My mom uses anything and she has beautiful skin at 85 years old. 

Thanks for sharing your stories. 

@Major Shopper - I'm not going to laugh at all! A while back I was cleansing with Fall Ginger Pumpkin- of all things- when I got some on my face! I ended up rubbing it in and rinsing it off!

Like your mom, mine had an unconventional face cleanser too, and people always complimented her. She used Oil of Olay - the pink lotion, not the regular cleanser! Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

@dodies wrote:

Hi all...kbeans...

noticed in your note you had purchased a super-size Camellia cleansing oil. I have been on-the-lookout for the supersize but haven't found it. Do you...or anyone ...know if that is available at a certain time of year, or just shows up randomly?  It has become an obsession to track it down!  Thanks. 

@dodies Mary Beth had the super-size on a show at 11 am a week or so ago. I didn't see the show, but like you, I had some things I was looking for so checked what was in the show. There was a sale price of $59 that was only good for that day.  Sorry you missed it, and now it looks like it's sold out at even the $75 price.  

Regular Contributor

Well Shoooooooot!!!!!  Thanks for the reply. I guess 😒😒😒😒😄

Trusted Contributor

@dodies wrote:

Well Shoooooooot!!!!!  Thanks for the reply. I guess 😒😒😒😒😄

@dodies I learned my lesson with Dr. Denese.  I'm on her email list so I would get a notice when she was having 2 for 1 products in shows.  Seemed like they were always during the day.  After that, I started checking the items recently on air from daytime shows if I was looking for something from the brand.  But the cleanser wasn't a one day only or anything so it could be back.  

Respected Contributor

@dodies wrote:

Hi all...kbeans...

noticed in your note you had purchased a super-size Camellia cleansing oil. I have been on-the-lookout for the supersize but haven't found it. Do you...or anyone ...know if that is available at a certain time of year, or just shows up randomly?  It has become an obsession to track it down!  Thanks. 

@dodies  Hello, I purchased that Supersize in June. It is a 10 oz. bottle and I paid 59.98

It is a great purchase. I love the Camelia Oil. I think they usually do a Tatcha TSV in June and January, but I'm not 100% sure. During the TSV presentations they sometimes have other specials offered. That's when I saw this beauty and couldn't pass it by. 

Honored Contributor

Did not believe a word of the story  they spun about the old geisha  book....and these beauty recipes that the line was based by. OMG....LOL!  😄

Respected Contributor

@Porcelain wrote:

@Major Shopper wrote:

@beach-mom Your story reminds me of when I was in France with my mom. We were on a tour and the French tour guide asked us what we used on our skin because it was so smooth! 

I was laughing because, in America, we are supposed to believe that Europeans have the secret when it comes to skincare products!!!

Gotta love marketing!

I would have shouted. "Arrrrrrrrrrrrgan oil!"

@Porcelain I LOL'd at your post as I thought the exact same thing when I read it!  A beautiful French woman asked them what they used on their skin----Arrrrrrrrgan oil!!

Regular Contributor

Re: OMG with tatcha

[ Edited ]

@Major ShopperYou are right. Wen is good, I always like one and done too. I know it’s been mentioned before, but ladies would use all the many old school products back in the day, nothing improved like now ie, retinol, hyluaronic acids, you know what I mean? Older gals used soap bars, noxema, Olay.. My mom too, she’s 80 looks good without all modern skin care. I still agree with others, genetics, lifestyle, Illnesses, diet play a part but I will do what it takes to look younger LOL....currently used Isomers, Korres. Etc will be 59 next week, I'm waiting for my multiple rice cleansers,,,deep and indigo. Stay golden......trying to simplify with quality products. 😂 

Honored Contributor

@Major Shopper wrote:

@beach-mom @Faceplacegirl I think it all comes down to good genes!

You are going to laugh when I tell you I use WEN to wash my face! My mom uses anything and she has beautiful skin at 85 years old. 

Thanks for sharing your stories. 

@Major Shopper 

I'm not laughing.  I use WEN as my facial cleanser & it is the best I've ever used!  Chaz does make a facial cleanser now (Bella Spirit Facial Cleanser).  Whether I use the CC or the facial cleanser, they both are fabulous!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

This is what I've done to repurpose one of my Tatcha boxes.  I have a rectangle size the Rice Polish came in and next week I'll have another cream box.  Just recently tossed and organized my makeup/skincare drawers and will hopefully find some other collection to go in them.  This is my collection of Too Faced Rich and Dazzling Lipgloss.

gloss.jpg

@monicakm I love Two faced lip glosses as well! They are gorgeous and they feel so good on the lips! Love your collection.....