Esteemed Contributor

OMG..my shipments arrived.. So funny

Well I've had the same UPS guy for well over a decade and he knows all about me and Wen after he asked me "what was in those big boxes(gallons) a few years ago . Well today all my TSVS and EP day purchases arrived, all sizes boxes from huge to Smaller about 10 or so in all and it wasn't my regular guy. This guy struggled to get them on the porch and was kind enough to help me get them in the entry. I said " wow it's like Christmas morning". I hope this guy doesn't do my June shipments and I'm glad my DH went back to work after a few days off so he wasn't here to witness it. Especially after he just said I don't have a Wen obsession it's more like I'm possessed. Lol what can I say only us Wengals can understand.
Valued Contributor

Re: OMG..my shipments arrived.. So funny

That's funny!!! My husband would kill me if I got that many packages....actually today I'm getting 2 and trying to figure out where I can send him....honey can you run to the store....honey how about going and getting us some lunch? Yes I've been there. Enjoy your WEN!!!

Super Contributor

I totally get it! My DH asked the other day if it was Christmas! I told him it just looks bad because they ship everything individually. I got the OTO 613 perfume from the other day and, of course, I had to stock up on the Lilac on EZ pay so...a lot of boxes all at once. My UPS guy says I am his "job security".{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Regular Contributor

Lol! I get anxious when my usual UPS driver is not delivering my packages. He knows exactly where to leave them so that they are out of plain sight!

Yesterday I received 9 QVC packages. My sister was visiting and her eyes popped open. She's not the one I have to worry about though...I hustled to get everything unpacked and stashed away, get rid of all that bubble wrap, and break down those boxes...the PRESSURE!

Respected Contributor

Funny, we come home together, so as we drive by front of the house and turn into drive, I say "oh what is that over their"....then I dash to the front door while he unloads the car..LOL....but now he uses it too more and more so I guess he won't be caring so much!! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

On 3/19/2015 Serena-1130 said:

Lol! I get anxious when my usual UPS driver is not delivering my packages. He knows exactly where to leave them so that they are out of plain sight!

Yesterday I received 9 QVC packages. My sister was visiting and her eyes popped open. She's not the one I have to worry about though...I hustled to get everything unpacked and stashed away, get rid of all that bubble wrap, and break down those boxes...the PRESSURE!

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Esteemed Contributor

My very happy day is when my man is out somewhere at the time boxes arrive. Today, I was out of such luck - he was just stepping out of the door, and tripped over five of them boxes! I should of had opened the door earlier to see, and pull boxes in while he was in another room.... but, no! Lazy me. He did not even say anything. Maybe, he is getting used to it by now.

Trusted Contributor

My cat is very nonjudgmental about my recent WEN habit. In fact, he's all in favor additional cardboard boxes around the house. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

However, when my parents come to visit... {#emotions_dlg.scared}

Honored Contributor

I haven't really had this experience...yet...wait until summer though between the SMC gallon and the SHP 32 oz bottles coming my way. But my husband doesn't care and will actually appreciate it since he will get his SMC again. Fortunately my UPS guy is a younger, muscular guy and will be able to handle all that weight, lol. {#emotions_dlg.w00t} Enjoy your goodies!