Honored Contributor

I've seen worse.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: OMG my roots

[ Edited ]

I'm just letting my greys grow as much as they want- I'm curious to see what my hair 'really' looks like!  Woman Happy And then I'll decide what to do with color, cut, etc. I figure -  between the length and my resulting greys - I'll have a lot of options to work with!! 

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Yesterday was the first day our salons were open and I got a haircut at 1pm!  More exciting than finding TP.  Feel human again.

Got mine today and feel the same!  

Respected Contributor

@naturalfan   First of all very rude neighbor. I had 

my hair colored on March 15 so my roots are showing. I am going to get the same thing done as you mentioned. She is going to pull out a few fine strands of hair, strip them and color to match my roots. This will help it to blend and not look so severe. At the end of the year however long the roots are I am going to have all the color cut out and be done with it. 

Esteemed Contributor

Your hair looks very healthy. @I am still oxox .  The end of June will be here before you know it.  I think you look fine.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

It has been almost three weeks since I had my first hair appt. and I still just love gazing in the mirror at my normal hair.  Almost feel like a young girl again!!

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

I do my own, but I waited until th local salons opened to do mine.  Should've waited another couple of weeks since church didn't begin until this past Sunday.  I didn't see any reason to waste goo color on me just being at home or running errands.  

I'm a little hurt though.  I got an E-mail from my salon describing how they would be doing business after they opened and it indicated they would call to reschedule appointments.  Well, I haven't received a call.  I know my stylist is booked through July because the news did an interview with them and at the end they mentioned that the more in-demand stylists were already booked through July.  My stylist is one of the owners so I'm sure she is one of the more in-demand ones.  I guess most folks didn't wait for them to call, but I'm sorta feeling like I'm not valued as a client. 

Frequent Contributor

My appt was tonight and got 4 months of roots and growth fixed!   Feel like a new woman. Went from Covid hair to my normal color and style.   Life is good!  Smiley Very Happy