Honored Contributor

My hair stylist is going to need a gallon of dye when I finally get there at the end of June

75AD8554-BE0B-4AD9-8FC1-E4DCD7821C6B.jpeg

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

LOL, look on the positive side, at least you have hair!

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

Yesterday was the first day our salons were open and I got a haircut at 1pm!  More exciting than finding TP.  Feel human again.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

So glad I let my hair grow out a couple of years ago.  I am shaggy but I can wait.  I don't want to be that close to anyone except my husband thank you very much.

Stay safe everyone

Honored Contributor

First of all under all that hair ( I’m jealous) you look lovely roots and all.

But @I am still oxox  you and your roots are right in style because all the wigs QVC sells has black roots on them; and that’s why I won’t buy QVC wigs.

I try not to be too hard on myself because I figure I can’t be too ugly or stupid because I’ve made it to 73....that’s nothing to sneeze at!🤔

But if it bothers you it won’t be long and poof no more roots.

You should see my gray hair under this wig I wear because I don’t have thick luscious hair like you do.

”Vanity” is my middle name...😉

Trusted Contributor

I have about 3/4 inch of grey/white roots.  Have an appointment for next Monday and I have decided to have her give me grey lowlights and see how that grows in.  Think my roots are actually white and I kind of like the color.  We will see.  I know I will like it when I walk out of the salon because they always style it so nice but when I do it myself, maybe I will hate it.  

One neighbor had the nerve to say to me that I could get a root touch up kit.  She actually mentioned this to me twice.  Then she asked if I wanted to borrow a hat.  Wait till she sees the new me.

Honored Contributor

My appt. is tomorrow, 🥰.  I can't wait to feel human again again, I'm getting color and cut. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

If I was blessed with a beautiful thick head of hair like yours I wouldn't give a hoot about the roots. Well........maybe I would but still......you lucky duck!

Honored Contributor

I consider my gray roots a badge of honor! :-)

My salon is opening up tomorrow, but I will wait at least a month.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

@I am still oxox 

It really does not look bad, but I understand how you feel.  I color my own at home and it drives me crazy to see the little whispy, light hairs at my temples.