Honored Contributor
On 5/10/2014 beaches21 said:
On 5/10/2014 HappyDaze said:
On 5/10/2014 BExplorer said: Unfortunately it made my hair dry and brittle, but that was before I started mixing much. I will try it again in the near future, though, not using daily and mixing with something more moisturizing for me. I loved the scent and would love for my hair to grow faster Smiley Happy

same here- made my hair dry and brittle- but I love the scent. I wish it were moisturizing for my hair!

Hd- why do u think that is? Your hair doesn't need added moisture?

I DO need moisture, that is why I think BGT doesn't work for my hair. BGT cointains alot of more astringent type ingredients like green tea, black tea, and tons of citrus extracts like lemon, grapefruit, and mandarin, all which can be very drying.

Esteemed Contributor
On 5/10/2014 beaches21 said:
On 5/10/2014 BExplorer said: Unfortunately it made my hair dry and brittle, but that was before I started mixing much. I will try it again in the near future, though, not using daily and mixing with something more moisturizing for me. I loved the scent and would love for my hair to grow faster Smiley Happy

same here- made my hair dry and brittle- but I love the scent. I wish it were moisturizing for my hair!

Hd- why do u think that is? Your hair doesn't need added moisture?

I DO need moisture, that is why I think BGT doesn't work for my hair. BGT cointains alot of more astringent type ingredients like green tea, black tea, and tons of citrus extracts like lemon, grapefruit, and mandarin, all which can be very drying.

I didn't realize that HD. The reason I asked is I cannot get over how hydrated by hair is, it's like plumped up. I'm sorry it didn't work well for you but here's hoping the body products are not too far away so you can enjoy the scent. Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

Thanks Beaches! I'm glad it works really well for you. I'm jealous!

Honored Contributor
Love BGT, mix with FIG for 2nd cleanse. Have combo skin and cleanse my face with it every day. Use RTM as body moisturizer,
"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Super Contributor

I've been using it faithfully on my bald chemo head and now have some pretty nice fuzz all over. I don't know if that would have happened with any of the others, but this is what I chose due to no soy and no wheat. I may try the kids version next.

Esteemed Contributor

DMC, that is awesome! And congrats for good health!!

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Valued Contributor
On 5/11/2014 DMC said:

I've been using it faithfully on my bald chemo head and now have some pretty nice fuzz all over. I don't know if that would have happened with any of the others, but this is what I chose due to no soy and no wheat. I may try the kids version next.

Congrats!! Glad this is helping. That's awesome! I pray all is well for you!
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Esteemed Contributor
On 5/11/2014 BethanyB said:
On 5/11/2014 DMC said:

Congrats!! Glad this is helping. That's awesome! I pray all is well for you!
Congrats and prayers coming your way for continued health. Smiley Happy.
Super Contributor

@Beaches, Bethany, & Honny...thanks for the well wishes. That is so nice.Smile

Respected Contributor
On 5/11/2014 DMC said:

DMC, please add me to the list of those praying for you and your continued good health. I'm a 14 month cancer survivor myself, but surgery was the only treatment I needed. Chemo can be rough! Hope your hair grows long and strong!