Honored Contributor

I ordered the bronzer too.  I can't wait to try it.  There are great reviews on the prime time tinted primer too.  I may just have to try that too.  It was great to see Leslie again Smiley Tongue

Honored Contributor

It was great to see Leslie.  I have 0 interest in this bronzer.  The foundation streaked and made my face almost peel.  It's the same formula, but it's a bronzer.  I rarely use bronzers anyway.  They make me look dirty and muddy, and I'm fair.

I wasn't wowed by her outfit as I usually am.  She looked great, but I usually love her fashion choices.  It was a bit blah and understated.  I usually like her jewelry statement pieces too, and I don't think she had any on. 

I thought she was about done with the Q so it was great to see her. I'm sure she stayed with Lisa.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

@hopi wrote:

@CoG wrote:

Leslie Blodget (sp?) is BACK.  Online Now  

She endorses the new liquid bronzer and for the first time in a long long time I trust what she says, believe what she recommends will function just as she says it will !

Don't believe one word of it. I am one of those who contributed to helping make Leslie weathier beyond her wildest  dreams and still have mineral stains to prove it.

Joy looks beautiful in everyone's makeup.

Q seems to be bringing back old faces to rebuild the trust they have slowly squandered away.

Mineral stains?  Did you spill it on carpet?  I'm not understaning that.  Thanks.

Honored Contributor

I enjoyed seeing her, I miss when it was Leslie and Lisa! I did not buy the bronzer, but enjoyed watching her again, and Jacque did a great job with the show......I bet Leslie stayed with Lisa as well, hope Leslie is on more often!

Trusted Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

I ordered the bronzer too.  I can't wait to try it.  There are great reviews on the prime time tinted primer too.  I may just have to try that too.  It was great to see Leslie again Smiley Tongue

The tinted primer will do exactly what the bronzer will.   I've used it and get great results from it.   There are too many products on the BE line anymore.   All they want you to do is buy, buy, buy but they make the same products and it's cheap for them.

Honored Contributor

I'll probably get reamed for this, but I always felt that Leslie was "shining us on" regarding BE.  I fell for a few items and they never worked out for me, I looked dry

and dirty so I stopped buying the products.  I got the same 'sense' yesterday while watching her.....  Woman Frustrated

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

Jacque looked GORGEOUS!  I noticed it when they did a close up with the bronzer on.  She has an absolutely stunning face!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

Yes, BE has a lot of products, kinda like what SSC has become. It seems they are always coming out with new products that do the same thing as the creams they already have. They have Insta-Tox, FirmaFace and some new blurring product Jennifer premiered just this month. I watched her show the other day when her hubby Sly phoned in to rave about Jennifer and SSC.

Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

Jacque looked GORGEOUS!  I noticed it when they did a close up with the bronzer on.  She has an absolutely stunning face!!

I agree. She is gorgeous with the most beautiful skin and hair! I love the length of her hair now, it looks so gorgeous and thick and healthy.   

Valued Contributor

@Q4u wrote:

I'll probably get reamed for this, but I always felt that Leslie was "shining us on" regarding BE.  I fell for a few items and they never worked out for me, I looked dry

and dirty so I stopped buying the products.  I got the same 'sense' yesterday while watching her.....  Woman Frustrated

Q4U, do you remember when Leslie would show liquid foundation on a piece of tissue paper or something similar?  And then do the bare minerals foundation on the same kind of paper and say how none of the chemicals were in the bare minerals choice.  But now they do have a liquid choice.  Yes I know she does not always represent the company anymore but thought that demonstration was always very shady.