Trusted Contributor

Leslie Blodget (sp?) is BACK.  Online Now  

She endorses the new liquid bronzer and for the first time in a long long time I trust what she says, believe what she recommends will function just as she says it will !

Valued Contributor

Re: OMG Leslie's on!

[ Edited ]

Yay Leslie...  Ordered 2 bronzers....   Welcome back....Now let's get Lisa back...    

Regular Contributor

How good to see Leslie .....  like an old trustworthy friend!!!  Happy Day!!!!

Trusted Contributor

I don't get the liquid bronzer.   How is this different from the Complexion Remedy cream that they were selling as dewey and natural coverage?  It also comes in dark to light shades.  The Tan primer I use looks bronzed.

Sometimes I think BE keeps adding products that are so similar to other products they touted and really isn't much different in usage and application.

I've been using BE for over 12 years.

Trusted Contributor

Yahoo!!!  Love Leslie!  I learned so much about makeup application from her and I love BE.  Since she left I don't purchase BE like I used to, pretty much just my foundation.  If Leslie came back I know that I would purchase more BE again, I like her and I like how she explains things.

Esteemed Contributor

@CoG wrote:

She endorses the new liquid bronzer and for the first time in a long long time I trust what she says, believe what she recommends will function just as she says it will !

Don't believe one word of it. I am one of those who contributed to helping make Leslie weathier beyond her wildest  dreams and still have mineral stains to prove it.

Joy looks beautiful in everyone's makeup.

Q seems to be bringing back old faces to rebuild the trust they have slowly squandered away.

Valued Contributor

With any luck they will bring back Lisa.

The BE brush for the bronzer is worth the price of addmission/

Respected Contributor

Always loved Leslie. However, I gave up on BE after 25 years of use when friends started to tell me I was looking too dry. Switched and have never looked back. Sorry BE.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Valued Contributor

I was tempted to buy this Liquid Bronzer. I am a Bronzer Junkie...I put it in my cart and never purchased it..maybe I'll go back and complete the sale....I like the Bronze look,but I still want it to look natural.I find that sometimes they look fake..Maybe this will be the answer.

Trusted Contributor

@hopi wrote:

@CoG wrote:

Don't believe one word of it. I am one of those who contributed to helping make Leslie weathier beyond her wildest  dreams and still have mineral stains to prove it.

Joy looks beautiful in everyone's makeup.

Q seems to be bringing back old faces to rebuild the trust they have slowly squandered away.

I DON'T BELIEVE HER EITHER.