Respected Contributor

Re: OMG ~ Josie's Argan Oil - 6 oz. $109.00 +

i was glad to see this thread bumped up. back in october, after reading this thread, i decided to give the shea terra organics argon oil a shot.

THANK YOU SUZYQ3 and RJL-DLL !!!

i cannot tell you how pleased i am with this product. it is every bit as good as the JM product. (and yes, i have tried it and really wanted to purchase it, but the price was just not in my budget)

on a side note, i saw my son in law for the first time in a year at christmas. he said i looked so good, that it looked like any wrinkles that i had had disappeared. he thought it was maybe because i am retired now, and i told him that it was because i have been drinking GALLONS of water ( which i am doing) ... but secretly, i honestly think that it is the oil !!!!!! i use it religiously, twice a day. every once in a while, i look at my face before make up, and i think to myself that i actually look good enough to go out without makeup! not that i would .... but just sayin. love this stuff!!!

Trusted Contributor

I have never tried argan oil in the pure form and this has really gotten my interest. Thanks for the information.

Honored Contributor

On 1/2/2015 fancy pantsy said:

i was glad to see this thread bumped up. back in october, after reading this thread, i decided to give the shea terra organics argon oil a shot.

THANK YOU SUZYQ3 and RJL-DLL !!!

i cannot tell you how pleased i am with this product. it is every bit as good as the JM product. (and yes, i have tried it and really wanted to purchase it, but the price was just not in my budget)

on a side note, i saw my son in law for the first time in a year at christmas. he said i looked so good, that it looked like any wrinkles that i had had disappeared. he thought it was maybe because i am retired now, and i told him that it was because i have been drinking GALLONS of water ( which i am doing) ... but secretly, i honestly think that it is the oil !!!!!! i use it religiously, twice a day. every once in a while, i look at my face before make up, and i think to myself that i actually look good enough to go out without makeup! not that i would .... but just sayin. love this stuff!!!

So glad you like it, fancy pantsy. Smile

I noticed that an authorized dealer is selling it at a very good price on Amazon. I think it was $19 and change, free shipping.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Valued Contributor

While I do like and use JM's argan, I've primarily received the oil in various kits. This price does seem high, but I can understand liking something enough to purchase it. Next time I need argan, however, I think I'm going to try the STO one that many here say is comparable to JM's.