Respected Contributor

OMG!!! I GOT THE LISA ELDRIDGE LIPPY!

Missed out on the first launch of her summer lipstick collection.  Got an email stating that she was going to restock the one I missed out on.  The second launch for summer shades and her winter collection of last year was scheduled for 9 am US time today.

So, I was at the ready at 8:55 and refreshed at 8:59 and I GOT IT!!!  It will arrive in 3-5 days.

How happy am I!  Smiley Very Happy

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

Re: OMG!!! I GOT THE LISA ELDRIDGE LIPPY!

Enjoy! Lisa's YT channel. For those unfamiliar recommend watching her iconic videos. Lisas is magnificent. Marilyn Monroe's makeup video and Elizabeth Taylor's both are a must see. Plus! Her tips for everyone. 

Regular Contributor

Please let us know how you like them...I have been curious but not enough to order just yet!  Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@pommom  Wow great! You were quick on that! I got Go Lightly (pink collection) the first release and tried to get another but no luck. 

Respected Contributor

@DianeJ2 

Is the texture as described by every beauty influencer I've watched?  I got the Love of My Life.  Cannot wait!

Respected Contributor

@AFWIFE 

Evidently it is amazing.  Beauty influencers that received them have nothing but glowing remarks to say about the texture.  I ordered Love of My Life - a more sheer application.

Will be glad to give my take on it when it arrives.  Don't believe you would be disappointed at all.  Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

I can't wait to here it.  Just another thing to add to my NEEDS list possibly, like I don't already have enough on there.  hehe

Respected Contributor

@pommom  Where did you get this? I looked online and it was sold out. Also very, very expensive! 

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Respected Contributor

@Starpolisher 

I subscribed to Lisa Eldridges' tutorials on youtube.  I ordered from her website.  She announced yesterday (7/27) that the sold out lipsticks were going to be offered again in October (2019).  The one I bought sold out in 5 minutes - or shall I say, when I went back 5 minutes later, it had sold out.  Could have sold out in less time.

Her products are quite superior to anything I've tried.  Her lipsticks have a way of selling out almost immediately.

If you subscribe to her channel, you will receive "pre-sale" notification via email.  Her collection launches internationally tomorrow.  I ordered from the pre-sale.

Respected Contributor

@pommom  Thank you!

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran