Valued Contributor

Have you tried the face wipes? They are fabulous!!!! 

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus   I am completely hooked on the Beekman soaps. The Tuberose is my absolute favorite.  The fragrance is fresh and beautiful.   I have been purchasing mine from HSN for the past couple years and can not be without it.  I used to buy bubble bath from different vendors on QVC...but since I started using Beekman bar soap...there was no going back.  Try the Tuberose...you will love it!   

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus 

Yes, add me to the list of admirers, Ms. Shanus. That soap lasts FOREVER and never turns into a slimy sliver like so many other soap bars do.

I tried the face wipes and they didn't take off my makeup without serious scrubbing, so that was a no-go for me.

BUT, their liquid hand soap is FANTASTIC! It never dries out our hands - and I have a family of five with two essential workers, so you can imagine how much hand-washing goes on around here!

I am on AutoShip for their 3-bottle liquid soap set through HSN...it was the best purchase I've made during the pandemic.

One warning, though, since you are a Beauty Maven who knows her products - their liquid soap does not have a lot of lather. So, if you are a person who likes a big, lathery, white mass of bubbles in your liquid hand soap, this is not the product for you. My daughter had to get used to it, once she understood that it is a natural product with no detergent in it. (Also - another caveat - they redesigned the pumps on their liquid soap containers, which originally squited straight out, as opposed to squirting down into the cup of your hand. Some older kits still have the older pumps, which were not good.)

Also addictive and fantastic: their lip balms and their fragrance sprays.

And, yes, those goats!! Please put them on easy pay as I want to buy them and hold them and pamper them and cuddle them. Heart 

Respected Contributor

Love their products!! The soap, body butter and lotion are amazing also!

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus 

Oops, I made a mistake when I mentioned Goat Milk Soap in my previous reply. My sister purchased product from Goat Milk Stuff dot com and thats what I'd tried. When @BornToShop mentioned how much she loves their soaps, I had an aha moment and went over to their site. I recognized many of the scents sis had purchased. There's 3 pages of 5 star rated fragrances to choose from. If you can believe it, the soap is much creamier than Beekmans, so moisturizing. They also have a large selection of products to peruse. Sis had purchased some very nicely priced holiday gift bags also. 

No disrespect to the Goat Soap Co. I just wanted to clarify my error. These two family owned and operated companies have been very favorably mentioned on this board for years. ♡♡♡

Esteemed Contributor

Hi @Shanus   Been using it for a few years now and love it!  I'm also using the eye cream (day&night set) and the neck and declotte' cream.   I'm very happy with all of it.  Even tried the oil and it's heavenly, I like it better than the Argan oil by Josie.  I bought several of their seasonal boxes for Christmas gifts last year, they were well received.

Esteemed Contributor

I only wish and hope that they do a variety set in a 4 or 6 set or even 8 with the different scents, right now they have the 4 scents but they are all the same.  I want to try them all even though I have my favorites. 

Respected Contributor

I have only used the lip balm. Its good but I actually got a set of  artnaturals recently at walmart, and it is just as good and costs less. I got the 3 pack for under $3 Smiley Happy I use Kirks Soap and like it alot. But might give Beekman soap a try!

Respected Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

I only wish and hope that they do a variety set in a 4 or 6 set or even 8 with the different scents, right now they have the 4 scents but they are all the same.  I want to try them all even though I have my favorites. 

————————

Usually every spring they offer a large set of the palm sized soaps but I haven’t seen it this year. I got lazy and now prefer those to cutting the larger ones in half LOL.

Honored Contributor

@ShanusI have been using Zum goat's milk bar soap for over 20 years.  I always have a bar at my bathroom sink.  Once in a while I use in the shower but I usually use a shower wash.  About a month ago I purchased the 6 packs of Beekman facial wipes.  Very nice.

kindness is strength