Super Contributor

OK, SO WHO ATTENDED LISA'S TEA YESTERDAY??

I was there, thought it was fun.  Lisa looked great.  She told stories about days at QVC.  Got parting gifts.  Dr Dennese was in the audience. 

Quite a turnout!

Respected Contributor

Re: OK, SO WHO ATTENDED LISA'S TEA YESTERDAY??

@qvc chick, what were some of the stories?  What were the parting gifts?  What did they serve?  Details, lady, details!

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Occasional Contributor

I went too! Oh it was lots of fun. She had some of her jewelry on display and raffled off 9 baskets of goodies. All the proceeds went to the theatre's Freddy Awards. She was very funny and told stories of her first job, when she left QVC, about the GILI line, she sang at the end - she has quite a voice- all in all it was a wonderful event!

Esteemed Contributor

Saw Lisa's interview on her Facebook page with RuPaul (who appears to be extremely caring and very intelligent).  It was during that I realized she is an avid theatre buff so this seems like the perfect venue for her to use for a

charity + promotional event.

Trusted Contributor

I Remember Lisa when she first joined QVC and came to our state on the "50 States" tour.      They did a live broadcast from a park in our city.  I think they  launched that nail strengthening  polish that was so popular but isn't presented any more.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@qvc chick, how many people were there. 

Someone (Katie?) posted a video on Lisa's page of her singing at the end.  She has a wonderful voice.  The song choice gave me a giggle.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Glad to hear Lisa R had a good turnout.  Dr. Denese and Lisa R are good friends.  What did she say about leaving QVC?  She was a first class profession at her job at QVC, but I am sure after 20+ years she was ready to retire from the grind.  As she is single without children, Lisa R is free to try her hand at entrepreneurship.  Good for Lisa R!

Respected Contributor

Looks  great?  Ever see her without makeup?  LOL 

Contributor

I think it's great that she did some charity work on behalf of the Freddys. I can't even tell you how much the Freddys mean to the theater arts community here in Eastern PA--so grateful my daughter has been a part of it all.  Thanks, Lisa!!

Honored Contributor

I didn't go, and I don't live in PA.

That being said, I think Lisa appears to be very witty, very smart and very well traveled!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"