Trusted Contributor

Re: OK GIRLS...WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN???

@Krissy_1968 Wow! Thanks so much for taking the time to look that up for me, I really appreciate it!!

I ordered the seven piece Luminous & Bright kit this weekend, with the four oz cleansers, brightening serum, the CC cream, etc. I like a very natural look for day-to-day makeup, so I'm excited about trying the CC cream. I'm alternating the Skinn cleansers with products I already have, so I should have enough now to get me to January. 

Thanks again!

Contributor

Thanks for letting us know. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@DoxieMomma wrote:

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Speaking of future visits....Does Dimitri usually offer the big bottles of cleanser in December?  I feel like I read that somewhere, but now I'm second guessing myself.  

I believe he does July and January with the bonus sized cleanser kit...usually has 4 oz dermaapeal too..in the past it had 4 oz hand restore, or 4 oz YPC...Woman Happy

Might this be something similar to the Double Double kit that was offered this summer? I ordered two of those (my first big Skinn purchase) one for myself, one as a gift for my mom. Now, I really don't want to give her the one I bought for her 😊 

It seems like you gals are very knowledgable and long-time Skinn users. Is there any particular pattern to his visits and/or specials throughout the year? 

I've been slowly incorporating my new Skinn items into my routine. It would be great if I knew what might become available at different points in the upcoming months. And by "available", I really mean offered at great values 😄

@DoxieMomma-Welcome to you---another happy & glowing Dazzler! Yes, there are some excellent & knowledgeable resources here. That's what really helped me when I first started to try this line last year.

Not every product has worked for me but I've slowly transitioned from high end/costly department store brands to Skinn & another Evine brand, Isomers. I am over the moon with results & the ability to redeploy some of my beauty budget to other needs without any sacrifice to benefits/results. In fact, better results!

Skinn is featured almost every month at Evine for a long weekend/3-4 day visit with many 1 hour shows. Plus they typically offer us 2 specials/TTV's monthly and bonus sizes of basics a coupke times/year. Dec/Holiday visit is always a good one. Enjoy your Skinn goodies & hope you have great results! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Ladies-thx to @BlingQueen022 for posting about a highly rated beauty tool for foundation application. It's a special today at HSN: $20, free s&h, 2 flex pays of $10. I just watched the presentation and placed my order.  It's an alternative to applying with a brush or fingers. 

ITEM 436-810 beautyblender Apply and Clean 2-piece Kit 

Makeup is supposed to enhance your appearance, giving your skin that look of flawlessness. Take one step closer to perfection with this beautyblender, created by celebrity makeup artist Rea Ann Silva. Its teardrop shape is designed to prevent those unsightly streaks and lines left by sharp-edged sponges, helping give your skin a professional-looking finish. Keep your sponge in top shape with the travel-friendly cleanser, and your beauty may know no bounds.

What You Get 

• beautyblender 
  • mini blendercleanser solid

Good to Know 
  • Directions for beautyblender: Wet with water, squeeze out the excess liquid, using a towel if available. Dip into concealer, primer, foundation, powder, cream blush or your favorite complexion product and stipple product across the face for flawless results.
  • Directions for blendercleanser: Wet beautyblender and rub into cleaner, creating a lather. Gently squeeze beautyblender and rinse again to remove any excess cleanser and water, then set beautyblender on top of the canister to dry.
  • The blendercleanser is not to be used to cleanse your skin.
  • Do not scrub beautyblender, as it can damage the material.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl - Thanks for the heads up.  I bought three - one for me, one for DD and one for DS's g/f.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Chi-town girl - Thanks for the heads up.  I bought three - one for me, one for DD and one for DS's g/f.

@JeanLouiseFinch-yay & a great idea for gifts! I went back & ordered 2 more. The demo sold me & Allure award winners are typically good buys. It's also $20 at Sephora but we get the bonus cleansing bar + free shipping. *And don't forget---do not toss out the packaging; it's used during the drying process.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DoxieMomma wrote:

@Gokat wrote:

@Krissy_1968  covered the pricing, @DoxieMomma , but you may be interested in another version of the lip 6x that has been appearing at HL for the Skinn Events.  It's a sponge tip application lip gloss with tint options.  Much the same formulation as the balm with the menthol at the bottom of the deck, but in different form.  Choices are a good thing.   Low pricing is always a strong pull and then the opportunity to try things Evine doesn't regularly stock is nice as well. Smiley Wink

Oh my gosh!! I already have one of those! I feel like such a goober now.......ugh.....

I ordered two of these during one of the HauteLook events, then put it aside and forgot all about it. I'm not sure if I even tried it (I need a "hanging my head in shame" emoji). 

Thanks for the reminder!

Lol! Wish I could say I'd never done that, @DoxieMomma !!Smiley LOL  Well, now if you can just find them, you can wait until the balm trio appears at a special price to nab one!  Smiley Wink

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Honored Contributor

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Speaking of future visits....Does Dimitri usually offer the big bottles of cleanser in December?  I feel like I read that somewhere, but now I'm second guessing myself.  

I believe he does July and January with the bonus sized cleanser kit...usually has 4 oz dermaapeal too..in the past it had 4 oz hand restore, or 4 oz YPC...Woman Happy

I hope he offers these in January. That should be good timing for me on the bonus size cleansers & Dermappeal. 

I also have a good Borghese cleanser from a kit that I use in the evening. I alternate a tube of it with the PM cleanser. The PM cleanser is still my all time favorite cleanser though. It feels like a treat every time I use it.