Contributor

Re: OK GIRLS...WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN???

Thanks for sharing! Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Thanks for the company everyone! Enjoy your goodies

Original registration date 7/3!/07 post count was 223 until 6/15/15
Respected Contributor

Hey @Krissy_1968  !!  Good to see another Dazzler picked up with the cocktail brigade where I left off!  Just finished watching the US Open here.  Boy, that NY crowd showed no mercy!  Tsk Tsk...Shame on em and congrats to Novak for the W and both he and Roger for an epic match. Smiley Happy

Nothing yanked my chain this visit.  I stubbornly refused to go for the TTV kit as I won't use the Elite stuff.  I liked the Shampoo/Conditioner just fine, but I also like what I'm using so no need for a mad rush.  Definitely interested in the serum soon to come and whatever else he adds for haircare. 

I am so set with skincare (for the year) so will just watch it all continue to "glow me up" until he comes out with something that activates me bionic "process order" finger!Smiley Wink   Haute should be coming to the rescue any day for some of me oldies but goodies. 

Stay cool, megirl...and enjoy your mellow-out time!Smiley Happy

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Gokat wrote:

Hey @Krissy_1968  !!  Good to see another Dazzler picked up with the cocktail brigade where I left off!  Just finished watching the US Open here.  Boy, that NY crowd showed no mercy!  Tsk Tsk...Shame on em and congrats to Novak for the W and both he and Roger for an epic match. Smiley Happy

Nothing yanked my chain this visit.  I stubbornly refused to go for the TTV kit as I won't use the Elite stuff.  I liked the Shampoo/Conditioner just fine, but I also like what I'm using so no need for a mad rush.  Definitely interested in the serum soon to come and whatever else he adds for haircare. 

I am so set with skincare (for the year) so will just watch it all continue to "glow me up" until he comes out with something that activates me bionic "process order" finger!Smiley Wink   Haute should be coming to the rescue any day for some of me oldies but goodies. 

Stay cool, megirl...and enjoy your mellow-out time!Smiley Happy

Hey there @Gokat I saw the tail end of the match and was hoping for Roger to take it to a 5th...both of my faves fizzled this year Woman Indifferent  I did get the first TTV ( I really found myself using the fusion stick, want to try the concealer wand and new orchid gel and the lippies ,well, the pink is more my shade( still a gloss stick Tender girl lol) I will gift the reddish one...I got the shampoo ttv for the hair care...I prefer the original Stem Rejen (haven't even tried the new YPC as I am working my way thru a 4 oz old version and in summer I don't use it much) and can't wait for the Haute sale (need lip 6x and crease release eye in bonus sizes!) Glad you are set...I am working my butt off to pay off all the skincare I bought in July/August Woman Indifferent 

Still hoping tomorrow brings some great OTO's for the Dazzlers ( I DO need some reorganize eye balm)..get some rest and hope to chat during his shows tomorrow...missed ya lots in August but I figured you might be cruising the Greek Isles with Dimitri working on our Christmas kits lol Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Shhhh  @Krissy_1968....Did a little negotiating on me own dontchaknow.  The Greek Isles when they're in better $$ shape...and Monaco for this August!  (The better to ply, bargain, suggest...(er steal) our stocking stuffer kits!   Mum's the word, and we did GOOD!Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm not sure why Dimitri would not disclose what the NAD does? I thought that was strange. And unless he is talking about something other than nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide, he didn't develop it- it is naturallly found in cells.

For those interested, If this is the same NAD he is referring to then it is a pre-cursor to niacinamide which is used to lighten (and prevent) hyperpigmentation and help keep skin healthy by stimulating ceramide synthesis and keep the skin's epidermal barrier in tact in order to prevent moisture loss. It tends to decrease over time in our cells which is one reason we develop stuff like age spots and other discolorations.

Just an fyi for those interested in what it is.. I am not sure if it is truly effective in skincare as a single ingredient as it is a co-enzyme precursor to niacinamide, meaning it needs another particular enzyme in order to make niacinamide. On its' own, I have no idea if it can actually do anything in the skin.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Dimitri went into more detail regarding NAD and its significance in the Age Reset Serum when he first introduced it, @HappyDaze .  I think with the passing of time he doesn't always go into great detail on each ingredient.  I do know that he does use NAD and the niacinamide in the serum.  If you take a look at the video at Evine for it I think you'll find that Dimitri doesn't take credit for NAD as his formulation and presents it much as you have. 

Not being a cosmetic chemist here I'm more interested in how the product performs, and I've found this one to exceed my expectations. Smiley Happy I'm sure he could go on for hours, given the time, on the ingredients as he's pretty proud of them for the most part.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Gokat wrote:

Dimitri went into more detail regarding NAD and its significance in the Age Reset Serum when he first introduced it, @HappyDaze .  I think with the passing of time he doesn't always go into great detail on each ingredient.  I do know that he does use NAD and the niacinamide in the serum.  Here's the list of ingredients for your perusal:   

INGREDIENTS:
Hibiscus Sabdariffa (Hibiscus) Flower Extract, Bis-Peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Methyl Gluceth-20, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Butylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Adenosine Triphosphate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trideceth-6, Peg/Ppg 18/18 Dimethicone, Aqua (Purified, De-Ionized), Lecithin, Acetyl Glutamine, Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide (Nad), Sh-Oligopeptide-1*, Sh-Oligopeptide-2*, Sh-Polypeptide-1*, Sh-Polypeptide-9*, Sh-Polypeptide-11*, Helichrysum Italicum (Immortelle) Oil*, Hylocereus Undatus (Pitaya/Dragon Fruit) Fruit Extract*, Bacillus/Folic Acid Ferment Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Coconut Acid, Sucrose Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Linoleate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Tussilago Farfara (Coltsfoot) Flower Extract, Rosa Canina (Dog Rose) Fruit Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Silybum Marianum (Milk Thistle) Extract, Peg-45m, Disodium Edta, Caramel, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin *Skinn's Proprietary HGF-7 Complex.

Average Days of Supply: 30.

Not being a chemist here I'm more interested in how the product performs, and I've found this one to exceed my expectations. Smiley Happy I'm sure he could go on for hours, given the time, on the ingredients as he's pretty proud of them for the most part.  Smiley Happy

Yeah but when the host directly asked him what it does because he kept going on about how great of ingredient it is and how he is trying to get other brands to include it, he said he couldn't say. The host was shocked by that answer. THat was odd, especially if he has said what it does before? She asked a second time in another show but all he would say is that it was an ingredient found in every cell. It is also odd he has niacinamide in it so not sure why you'd need the pre-cursor too? Maybe that is why other brands don't include it- niacinamide does the work, the pre-cursors probably really don't add much beyod that.But it would also be nice to explain for those of us who don't watch each and every show, for new customers.

I actually think he has many good ingredients in his products but I could not even try 95% of them because they contain irritating ingredients like menthol, mint extracts and citrus extracts. I wish he would forgo those ingredients. He has a brightening one I was interested in checking into but the very first ingredient is a citrus oil, which I know would irritate my sensitive skin. The rest looked rally nice though. Too bad. Smiley Sad I may try his shampoo/conditioner at some point, if it is offered only and a good price.

ETA: I forgot, he kind of jokingly said that maybe he would make a perfume in the same scent as that body oil. I love the scent of that body oil! I might even be interested in the perfume if he did!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes @HappyDaze, ingredients can sometimes pose a problem for some of us.  I know the menthol, mint, and some extracts do not always work for us all as evidenced by those who have freely posted here about their sensitivities to them.  As far as the NAD secretiveness....As I recall, it had more to do with competition than with knowledge.  It's a jungle out there!Smiley LOL

I had the opportunity to sample the new shampoo/conditioner when it was included in some kits in July (as samples).  I really liked them, but have to agree with you that they should be offered as haircare only and at a reasonable price.  I'm sure it'll happen as there were so many requests.  Smiley Happy   BTW, some of those samples were showing up at the bay, if you're interested in dipping in a toe or two.Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@Gokat not to belabor the point but I know it wasn't a competition thing because he actually said he's been trying to get the other brands that he formulates for and that are his competitors to add this ingredient in so he can get it in bulk at a cheaper price. And just saying what it does wouldn't disclose anything to the competitors. But anyway...

I will check out ebay. As long as they don't try to charge me a ridiculous price for samples I may bite. These days Ebay isn't always the bargain it use to be, lol!