Esteemed Contributor

Re: OK GIRLS...WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN???

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

I surely don't need shampoo, but wouldn't purchase this anyway because I don't believe the review that's posted for it.  The reviewer purchased a few kits?  Lol.  Yea right.  This wasn't even offered until now.  I'm not wasting 60 dollars on this without reviews.  At least honest reviews. 

☆☆☆☆☆5 out of 5 stars.
Absolutely GLORIOUS!!!!

I bought a few kits the last time Dmitry was on that had samples of this in it. I tried it half-hearted but little did I know that it would be the absolute BEST shampoo and conditioner I have EVER used and I have used them all!! I have bleached hair and talk about softness and shine!! I adore you and your products Dmitri!! Thank you!!

@BlingQueen022  Granted, it could have been written better, but I believe you misread the review.  The reviewer isn't saying she bought a few of the current kits, she's saying she bought a few of the July TTV's that included samples of the shampoo and conditioner that are part of the current kit.  That's how she was able to try the shampoo and conditioner and already knows she loves it.  I don't know if you bought that particular TTV in July.  I did and know what she's saying about receiving samples is true.

Hi JeanLouiseFinch:  You're right, I did read it wrong.  That's what I get for reading at 4am when I'm still half asleep.  Thanks for correcting me.  I just wish the shampoo was offered without it being in a kit.  Right now I have enough shampoo to last me a year at least.  I'll wait for this to come out singularly for purchase.  Thanks again for correcting me.  I'll be watching the shows, and I'm looking for a mask that sold out from the last time he was on.  Hopefully, he'll bring it back in stock.  Enjoy the day today!!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

I surely don't need shampoo, but wouldn't purchase this anyway because I don't believe the review that's posted for it.  The reviewer purchased a few kits?  Lol.  Yea right.  This wasn't even offered until now.  I'm not wasting 60 dollars on this without reviews.  At least honest reviews. 

☆☆☆☆☆5 out of 5 stars.
Absolutely GLORIOUS!!!!

I bought a few kits the last time Dmitry was on that had samples of this in it. I tried it half-hearted but little did I know that it would be the absolute BEST shampoo and conditioner I have EVER used and I have used them all!! I have bleached hair and talk about softness and shine!! I adore you and your products Dmitri!! Thank you!!

@BlingQueen022  Granted, it could have been written better, but I believe you misread the review.  The reviewer isn't saying she bought a few of the current kits, she's saying she bought a few of the July TTV's that included samples of the shampoo and conditioner that are part of the current kit.  That's how she was able to try the shampoo and conditioner and already knows she loves it.  I don't know if you bought that particular TTV in July.  I did and know what she's saying about receiving samples is true.

Hi JeanLouiseFinch:  You're right, I did read it wrong.  That's what I get for reading at 4am when I'm still half asleep.  Thanks for correcting me.  I just wish the shampoo was offered without it being in a kit.  Right now I have enough shampoo to last me a year at least.  I'll wait for this to come out singularly for purchase.  Thanks again for correcting me.  I'll be watching the shows, and I'm looking for a mask that sold out from the last time he was on.  Hopefully, he'll bring it back in stock.  Enjoy the day today!!

@BlingQueen022  LOL...I've been there myself..either reading when I'm tired or not wearing my glasses.  I would have preferred to purchase the shampoo and conditioner as a duo or individually as well, but the overall TTV price is pretty good.  I don't know if I'm going to like the cuticle spray, but it's a good way to try it.  I don't normally use the 24 Hr. YPC as I don't like a thick cream on my face.  If this winter is as bad as I've heard predicted, maybe I'll have a need for it then or DH can use it.  I hope you enjoy the day, too.  Only two more until we'll be seeing Dimitri!  Woman Happy

Regular Contributor

I think the price is high for the TTV. I don't need any more Stem Rejen and I wasn't very impressed with the Shampoo and Conditioner samples. $59 + tax plus shipping is expensive in my opinion. I have a lot of other kits on my list to buy if the prices go down!

Trusted Contributor

His last visit I bought the Chin-Up products and the Wrinkle Soak hydrating masks and I'm sorry to say, neither impressed me.  The Chin-Up was dry and I had to spray my neckline with water to get it to spread and then it was meh! Same with the hydrating mask.  Since its hard for me to find a hydrating mask that isn't too much I will keep it and reorder it. 

Honored Contributor

@FlowershopGirl wrote:

His last visit I bought the Chin-Up products and the Wrinkle Soak hydrating masks and I'm sorry to say, neither impressed me.  The Chin-Up was dry and I had to spray my neckline with water to get it to spread and then it was meh! Same with the hydrating mask.  Since its hard for me to find a hydrating mask that isn't too much I will keep it and reorder it. 

@FlowershopGirl The Chin-Up shouldn't be dry.  It sounds like you received a defective bottle (or bottles).  I use the blue one on my jawline and it's made a difference.  I have yellow ones, too, that DH wanted to use but fizzled on (he just doesn't make it a point to stick with a routine).  It was creamy like it's supposed to be.  Applying serums to a moistened face is good practice anyway, though, as it takes them deeper into the skin.

Honored Contributor

I already ordered the Hylighten duo...........I will never be without that.......or the blue Chin Up............

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Woo-hoo!!! I'm ready! Thx for posting @catlover

QUESTION for Dazzlers that love/use Lip6x serum. This is one of my "must" reorder items, running low on my last bottle. It is my understanding that there are 2 versions-the original for overnight & the new black label for am. Is that correct? I want to order both. Would be great if I could buy them as a duo. Please advise. Thx

Wow, Chi, I have the 6X serum in the black bottle. I'm amazed you used one up. Mine looks like it's going to last a life time. You must have Angelina lips. 8)

Honored Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Woo-hoo!!! I'm ready! Thx for posting @catlover

QUESTION for Dazzlers that love/use Lip6x serum. This is one of my "must" reorder items, running low on my last bottle. It is my understanding that there are 2 versions-the original for overnight & the new black label for am. Is that correct? I want to order both. Would be great if I could buy them as a duo. Please advise. Thx

Wow, Chi, I have the 6X serum in the black bottle. I'm amazed you used one up. Mine looks like it's going to last a life time. You must have Angelina lips. 8)

@febe1-Lol-no Angelina lips but thx to Skinn lip products, esp the original Lip 6X serum, my lips are plump & soft, youthful. I have not tried/purchased the new black label version, but am very interested. Was hoping D might offer them as a duo but I don't see any kits that include both products. Looks like I need to buy 2 different kits. 

A little does go a long way, but I use it nightly and I have about 1/2 bottle left of the original version, would rather be preemptive and buy a few bottles in a good value kit. Glad to see a few new kits with the 6X serum-now to decide what's coming home to me!

Skinn Cosmetics Five-Piece Moisturize, Plump, Fill & Color Lip Collection - 310-821

SET INCLUDES: 
Insta-Fill Lip and Laugh Line Filler Cream - 0.35 oz 
Lip 6X Pro-Volume Lip Enhancing Serum - 0.5 oz 
Lip 6X Balm in "Strawberry Daiquiri" - 0.17 oz 
Lip Lock Duo Liner and Lipstick Duo in "Poppin' Pomegranate" and "Blushing Beauty" - 0.07 oz Each

Skinn Cosmetics Lip 6X Amplifying Lip Gloss Duo 0.12 oz Each - 310-765

WHO IT IS FOR: 
Your favorite lip serum now in a convenient lip gloss form.

BENEFITS:

• We have added smile brightening pigments and a hint of color to create the perfect combination of treatment and makeup!
  • You receive all the benefits of achieving bigger, fuller, plumper, sexier lips with the added bonus of a glossy, beautiful pout!
  • Double the fun with two lip glosses included in this set.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Hello Dazzlers!!! Tomorrow D goes up against Tom Brady/NFL season kickoff-get ready to have fun & be gorgeous Woman LOL

I'm excited to see some new lip kits. The "Blo & Go" is still not posted, but looks like a new version of the fabulous Orchid gel primer. Anything catch your eye? What's on your radar/buy list???

Skinn Cosmetics Six-Piece Plasma Fusion Full Coverage Makeup Collection - 310-484

SET INCLUDES:
Plasma Fusion Pure Pigment Concealer Pen - 0.94 oz
Plasma Fusion Full Coverage Foundation - 0.5 oz
Orchid Gel Canvas-Ready Treatment Primer - 1.7 oz
Plasma Fusion Setting Veil - 0.37 oz
Plasma Fusion Full Pigment Lipstick in "Chestnut" and "Carnation" - 0.12 oz Each

Orchid Gel Primer:

• Prep skin like never before with Skinn's Orchid Gel Canvas-Ready Treatment Primer!
  • This non-drying formula is enriched with Orchid Flower Extract for hydration.
  • Made with a silky blend of state-of-the-art silicones and special micro-powders to help blur the look of pores and fine lines.

***Is this a new formula/version of orchid gel, or just an alternate delivery in a tube vs jar?***

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Cookie777-great to see your post. Look forward to shopping with ya this weekend! What's on your buy list???