Super Contributor

Re: OK, Chaz is clearing acting frantic again...

Maybe he`s trying too hard to attract new customers. Don`t know the market but he might have some new competition.

Regular Contributor

Over the years when getting my hair done, I would ask the stylist what products they used since I loved the results. I would then buy the product and when I would try it myself I would not get the same results.

I think that WEN is the same. He has the stylists doing all the models hair. The results look great because of the blow out techniques he used.

I tried WEN and I did not like my results. My usual blow out looked better when I did NOT use WEN. So WEN products stayed in my cabinets until I finally decided to throw them out. I had purchased a sample pack that had the fig, tea tree, etc...

For anyone that has scalp issues try Carol's Daughter Lisa Hair Elixer shampoo and conditioner. HSN sells it. Ulta also carries it. It is amazing on my scalp. After I used the Carol's Daughter Hair Lisa Hair Elixer shampoo and conditioner, even the condition of my winter hands improved significantly (since I used my hands to shampoo and condition my hair)!!!

Respected Contributor

On 3/21/2015 Fabby said: He has a relentless hard sell.
And which of these shopping channel vendors or hosts do not?
Honored Contributor

On 3/21/2015 BellaCarro said:
On 3/21/2015 Fabby said: He has a relentless hard sell.
And which of these shopping channel vendors or hosts do not?

obviously the poster has never watched Nick Chavez, Perricone, IT cosmetics, SKINN, Mally, etc... lol. They ARE there to, well, sell! Some are just better salesmen than others and can sell alot more.

Valued Contributor

On 3/21/2015 OldFoogey said:

I find him unwatchable, never styles hair is always fondling it, and he is so unkempt looking, he`s a mess. Don`t really believe his claims. I have used it twice and got scalp zits and flat hair after rinsing and rinsing. Gave it to a neighbor with thick hair and she gave it back.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Esteemed Contributor

I've used Chaz's "cleansing conditioner" and oils. Never felt my hair was clean (with the correct number of pumps might I say), and his product made my hair flat and heavy.

Frequent Contributor

Love the heartfelt excitement, the spirit of care, the energy! I am guilty of being over zealous from time to time, kind of refreshing!
Esteemed Contributor

He does get excited. After all this is just about HAIR!

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Frequent Contributor

Hair, the best accessory!
Valued Contributor

On 3/20/2015 blankette said:

ahhh, the anti comment crowd ..............

Why did you post if you didn't want responses? Not everyone will agree with you no matter what you post.