Esteemed Contributor

Re: OK, Chaz is clearing acting frantic again...

I always get that he's desperately trying to defend his product.

Respected Contributor

"I always get that he's desperately trying to defend his product." Defending his product? I agree with the earlier poster, he has a lot of info to deliver and he knows many of us have heard it twenty times so he is breezing through it. Turn the channel, he is who he is and like any human has his idiosyncrasies.
Respected Contributor

Strikes me as funny - you'd think this thread was about Susan Graver. . ."talking too fast" "seems frantic" "just excited about his product" 'acting so hyper' etc.

But best of all . . . . "This is shampoo, not a nuclear weapon". God bless you, OP, you have made the classic boo boo. I'm sure you know it's not shampoo. Shampoo will destroy your hair, your appearance, your very life!

I guess this is my laughing moment for Saturday. Blessings to all WENERS!

Super Contributor

No one should have to turn the channel or shut the TV off.

Respected Contributor

On 3/21/2015 BornAgain said:

No one should have to turn the channel or shut the TV off.

They don't have to turn the channel or shut the TV off or even mute, but if they don't then they really have nobody to blame but themselves for the obvious aggravation that they experience in watching.

There's not a single host or vendor or product that is going to appeal to everyone, and if anyone thinks that their expectations are the only ones that should be met, well then they're going to be very disappointed!

Honored Contributor

On 3/20/2015 blankette said:

WHat is up with him lately, he is talking a mile a minute and acting so hyper, I gotta mute him. This is shampoo, not a nuclear weapon!

"clearing acting frantic" ??? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Super Contributor

He has a relentless hard sell.
Honored Contributor

On 3/21/2015 Harpa said:

I always get that he's desperately trying to defend his product.

um don't think so. He doesn't need to. He's doing just fine selling his product.

Respected Contributor

I'm sure at some point he's functioning n a protein high after hours of being on air during a TSV day.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Honored Contributor

I think Chaz is stressed by the lawsuits and is struggling to gain support.I like his products but they don't make my hair look like the models.He has made a lot of claims and money so now there will be people who want to profit fro him.He seems to be a very nice and caring person but he makes too many claims about his product which he is convinced are the holy grail.